Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Warframe Been Ruined By The Update 18 Reveal? [Spoiler City.]

StabbyTentacles

To be clear I'm not going to try and sink the ship to spite the captain. I’m trying to save it, and save the captain. I see these operator avatars as Icebergs.

Are these Icebergs, or are they Icecubes you don't like the look of? I don't see people droping this game in a fit of rage in droves, I am not waiting hours on end to find a squad. So... can you elaborate on these Icebergs? I might be blind, so can you share with me your point of view? I don't want warframe to go down, but from my point of view it just seems like a small issue people can easily ignore and barely suffer any contact with what they dislike.

Edited by achromos

Yeah this is how it's supposed to be. However the immersion was broken immediately when the teeno opened their mouths after the quest mid mission. Their voices should not be on by default to prevent this.

Like I said, their inexperience is obvious. This teen is not the guy who has been controlling my warframes the past years.

I don't really see where this feel of inexperience comes from? While some of their lines are rather dull ("We got this", "biological attack incomin" and similar texts) like half of them imo feels like they are puzzling slowly together their memories. After being trapped in the 2nd dream for so long the operator forgot their true self, they merged with warframe thinking they are the warframe, they forgot who they initialy were or what the orokin times were like ("We fought with honor").

If DE plans on expanding some lines it's actually a nice addition to the lore imo since the operator drops lines relevant to the mission. Also not everyone reads codex entries and simaris' research so I also feel like the operator dropping their comments inside the mission is DEs way to drop a tiny bit of background for those kind of people. 

lol was just running with you analogy there mate, you explain it; or read through the thread some... here's a pretty sharp one...

Normally I don't take part in the overall Warframe community but in this case I wanted to add my own thoughts. Having finished Second Dream and had a full day or so to digest it I can't say I hate it. Nor can I say I love it. In truth, and perhaps most telling of all, I don't know how to feel about it.

On one hand we finally got some concrete answers as to what Tenno are and frankly I was blown away as the quest was well done. Honestly one of the best I've seen DE put out. The whole kid reveal was not entirely expected as the codex, despite claims to the contrary, was a bit mixed on the subject. Then again any living work of fiction is going to change over time so such things are par for the course. Now I don't imagine nor would I personally ask for them to completely toss out what they've done up to this point.

However, there is a reason I have mixed opinions.

First off I don't mind the operators apparent physical age though I also wouldn't say no to being able to change their appearance to young adults or even more customization options in general. Much as the overall game was a bag of half-filled promises something even half as capable as Fallout 4's character creator is something I'd love to see. What does bug me is for hardened veterans of thousands of battles, soldiers who brought low both the Sentients and then their former masters, they don't act like it. I tried leaving Operator Voice on for a mission or two before I had to turn it off. Not only for what was being said but that they were also saying things I would not. All while wearing MY username. Unless I have control of what they say, when they say it or can otherwise rename them there will be a cold day in hell before I will accept an NPC putting words in my mouth. So for now and into the foreseeable future they will remain muted.

Secondly as has been mentioned previously in this thread and many others the reveal leaves a LOT of potential untwists that need explaining or else risk losing whatever emotional punch they had. If our Tenno avatar is really safe on the moon before the quest and inside the orbiter afterwards then what was the big deal about Vor's Prize? Or Limbo/Mirages death, Valkyrie's torture, the Gradivus Dilemma, AladV, or for that matter just about every cryopod defense mission ever. Heck in the events case there's now the potential that the player base willingly allowed a number of colonists to be enslaved over drones not actual Tenno. Puts a much darker spin on things and frankly doesn't make the Tenno and Lotus out to be the good guys outside of fiat declaration.  Now these can be fixed but DE will HAVE to address them or else much of the gameplay so far will be undermined to the point of insignificance at best and outright parody at worst. Basically there's still the possibility of an Author's Saving Throw for those who follow TV Tropes and I expect there will be one with the next update or two. At least I would very much hope so.

Which leads into the last issue I've had. Previously during a pitched fight you did your damnedest to make sure everyone got out because to one degree or the other they were your buddies and you don't leave them behind. The Stalker appearing mattered for similar reasons as he was directly out to try KILLING you, the Tenno. G3 would do bad things and Zanuka would outright abduct you to be chopped up if it had a chance. However now that the warframes are at best VR controlled drones, based on the VERY limited info we have now (see author's saving throw above), I've found it quite hard to actually care what happens during a mission. If a squadmates frame goes down, my own goes down, life support runs out or any number of other dangers...well frankly they have exactly zero significance to me now. Our actual Tenno avatar is not at risk from any of these and while both expensive and difficult to replace at the days end Warframes are just hardware. In essence with what we currently know lore wise they've gone from being US (with many often contradictory opinions on exactly what that meant) to recoverable weapon platforms put in the same category as munitions. Something to be used with care, recovered when practical, but in the end if needs dictate it meant to be expended without a second thought. Precisely because they can be replaced and much easier than their operators or the mission objective.

Honestly it runs face first into Burnsides zeroth law of sci-fi writing; in short that audiences made up of people who want to read or otherwise experience a story about people or something similar they can relate to, not silicon chips. This is why many immediately latched onto the Warframes themselves. Gave them personalities and even speculated about what lay under the armor. Most people find it hard to relate or otherwise empathize with the life and trials of a nuclear missile much less a remotely controlled weapons platform operated by someone hidden away in nearly complete safety. By removing the Human or in this case Tenno element from any risk during missions much of the corresponding tension and emotional investment has also been stripped away. Worse it runs the risk of players starting to empathize with the closest things to humans they do find in missions, that being the Corpus and Grineer rather then the Lotus itself. Once again I do plan on giving DE an update or two to try fixing this as the ride so far as been wonderful but if they won't or cannot do so I worry about how much of a player base they will be able to retain in the long run. Yes, some will be able to look past the lack of a Tenno element actually being at risk, but I fear the number will be much smaller than otherwise would be possible. Right or wrong its why much of fiction features humans or human like things in the thick of things as it appeals to the widest audience possible. The farther you move from that similarity the smaller your potential pool of fans shrinks.

So in short, while I enjoyed the quest it has left me with a number of doubts that I hope will be addressed over time by DE. How things will stand a few updates from now remains to be seen and they have done quite well in maintaining a close rappaport with their fanbase and as said the ride so far has been quite fun. Though until we do have more information personally I'm not sure what to think about Warframe nor my future as part of it

Edited by StabbyTentacles

Omnimorph 

Not this little emo douchebag.

OK, I'm going to say this to you for the last time (whew! :) ), and hope that you'll actually get it:-

THE ONLY REASON WHY ONE SHOULD THINK OF THE CHARACTER IN THE CHAIR AS AN EMO DOUCHEBAG IS IF ONE HAS BEEN PLAYING WARFRAME AS AN EMO DOUCHEBAG CHARACTER ALREADY.

Do you not understand that the character is a complete blank slate?  It has no character of its own, it has only and precisely the character you as a player have been playing.

If you can't find a combination of features, colours, etc., that makes the thing in the chair look like a 100-year old future person with a rich history of slaughter and with precisely and only the personality you've always played Warframe with, who just happens to look like they're of a young biological age, then yeah DE have failed in something, but all they've failed at is providing you enough options of an art style you like.

But the fact that they've pinned down the character you're playing to the extent of it merely having a) a young-looking biological age, and b) a very particular art design style meant to be reflective of a far future (but that also will appeal to modern young adults), that for some reason reminds you of "emo douchebags" - that's not reprehensible on DE's part.  It's merely clever (obviously it's aiming at a certain market primarily), but it's also done conscientiously (so that it's also tolerable for most adult players, and has some artistic depth in the tragic aspect of the story) and with some passion and attention to detail. DE can't be held responsible for the fact that when you see some of the art design features of the avatars, it reminds you of emo douchebags. 

Not everyone sees that, and if you dig into it a bit more I'm sure you'll find that while the options are still basic, there are just about enough of them, if you fiddle around enough, to represent a character who's mad, or a character who's bad, or crazy, or mild-mannered, or rowdy, or cynical, or arrogant, or dangerous (well all Tenno are dangerous, but super dangerous :) ), etc., etc., etc., etc. - at least tolerably enough to your eyes until they develop more options.

I'm sure of it.  Give it another try! :)

If that's not good enough for you then you have higher standards than I could ever achieve, and I hope you live up to them yourself in your creations! ;)

Edited by Omnimorph

*snip*

You seem to be completely missing the point I'm trying to make (intentionally or otherwise).

Your 'personality' arguement holds no weight here, because in my case, I was never projecting any specific personality onto my in-game presence.

I was never playing as an 'angry tenno', an 'intellectual tenno', a 'stoic tenno', or whatever you want to spin it as.

I was playing as ME. I took in, and reacted to, the various events, experiences, locations, people, and so on as myself, and not some character I had created in my head.

THAT is why I cannot accepted that thing infecting the back of my ship as being my 'true' in-game self, because it is NOT me.

As far as I'm concerned, it is a parasite trying to imitate me, having effectively stolen my in-game name and identity from right under me.

So kindly knock off the 'it's still You/ Your personality' schtickt - your argument falls apart because you assume everyone playing warframe is roleplaying as some kind of self-created character, and failed to take into consideration people playing like how I myself have done.

"No. It hasn't."

Opinions.

You feel the game hasn't been ruined in any way by this update? That's entirely up to you.
As for me? Personally, I feel that the game has lost something

You're more than welcome to disagree with my view on the matter. After all, that's a key part of being human, as opposed to some kind of collective hive-mind.

What I don't like, however, is being told I am wrong for holding the opinion(s) that I do*. Honestly, the most grating thing as of late has been reading posts defending the update, wherein the defenses posted have basically been to tell any detractors 'you are wrong because [insert reason(s) x/y/z here]'.

*So there's not misunderstanding, this isn't directed at you specifically, Blatantfool.

We went into stasis during the final acts of the Orokin/Sentient war. We forgot what we were. What we started as. Upon waking up with no memory our Tenno assumed that their body WAS the Frame. As you have witnessed, you learned the truth. But it didn't crush you. You adapted. You accepted. Unlike the Stalker - who was driven mad by the truth - you simply continued on your path. Like a Tenno should.

You adapted. You accepted.

Please do not put words into my mouth.

This... thing has nestled its way into the back of my ship, foisted upon me through no desire of my own, wearing MY name like some twisted badge/trophy.

I have in no way, shape, or form accepted that this thing is is meant to be me, and quite frankly I doubt I ever will.

The level of disconnect it has caused is simply far too glaring for me to completely ignore.

As I said before, I will likely continue playing warframe anyway, because I enjoy the gameplay, the setting, the visual style, and so on. Furthermore, I've invested too much time, effort, and money at this point to throw it all away because I don't like how this new update has panned out.

However, the experience will likely be a rather shallow/hollow one, compared to what it was before.

Edited by KXZ501

@ Omnimorph

Are you calling me an emo douchebag? (ง'̀-'́)ง

:P

If that's not good enough for you then you have higher standards than I could ever achieve, and I hope you live up to them yourself in your creations! ;)

It’s not really the point...

It would be better if there were two schools of tenno; suits Tenno, and the lovable chair Tenno.

Suits Tenno, would be as it was, no dialogue, no customization; just: you FP view, your ship, weapons, warframes… (nothing to break in game immersion.)

Your lovable tween chair Tenno, well they can do whatever it is you guys want them to do, endless dialogue… genetic breeding program… whatever it is you guys want.

^read above. KXZ501 post

here...I have in no way, shape, or form accepted that this thing is is meant to be me, and quite frankly I doubt I ever will.

The level of disconnect it has caused is simply far too glaring for me to completely ignore.

As I said before, I will likely continue playing warframe anyway, because I enjoy the gameplay, the setting, the visual style, and so on. Furthermore, I've invested too much time, effort, and money at this point to throw it all away because I don't like how this new update has panned out.

However, the experience will likely be a rather shallow/hollow one, compared to what it was before. KXZ501 

.seconded by me, StabbyTentacles

Edited by StabbyTentacles

I don't really see where this feel of inexperience comes from?

"Oh BOY! My Warframe is strong!" :O - said like they learned about warframes about 5 minutes ago.

"That was close!" - No, nothing was close. I just opened a locker.

"Corpus use robots, they don't like to fight for themselves for some reason" - Yes I learned this two and a half years ago. Is this your first day here? Also, you aren't fighting yourself either.

etc...

You seem to be completely missing the point I'm trying to make (intentionally or otherwise).

Your 'personality' arguement holds no weight here, because in my case, I was never projecting any specific personality onto my in-game presence.

I was never playing as an 'angry tenno', an 'intellectual tenno', a 'stoic tenno', or whatever you want to spin it as.

I was playing as ME. I took in, and reacted to, the various events, experiences, locations, people, and so on as myself, and not some character I had created in my head.

THAT is why I cannot accepted that thing infecting the back of my ship as being my 'true' in-game self, because it is NOT me.

As far as I'm concerned, it is a parasite trying to imitate me, having effectively stolen my in-game name and identity from right under me.

So kindly knock off the 'it's still You/ Your personality' schtickt - you're not convincing me otherwise, and that's that.

In that case, you weren't roleplaying at all, which is of course perfectly fine and all - but you can hardly complain when a @(*()$ massively multiplayer roleplaying game creates a character for you to roleplay with, can you?

That would be pretty stupid ...

I my HeadCannon, when the Warframe broke War, it was not the Warframe gaining sentience, but the Lotus who managed to remotely control my warframe (She shows up just after the scene.).

The Warframe in my headcannon have not any counsciousness, they are just metallic shells who can be DIRECTLY (inside the suit) controlled by my Tenno (Which is the ONE who knows how to use weapons, who knows how to use Ninja movement and how to use Void Power which is enhanced by the Warframe) If you use your 5th power, your warframe falls to the ground and the Tenno is out using his power.

IMO the Tenno can otherwise remotely control any warframe for more security, from the Somatic link (Mine is not doing that most of the time) but has the potential to be a Pain "Nagato"-like character from the somatic link and then controls multiple warframe at once.

In that case, you weren't roleplaying at all, which is of course perfectly fine and all - but you can hardly complain when a @(*()$ massively multiplayer roleplaying game creates a character for you to roleplay with, can you?

I think you can if you already had one, and had had it for years; seriously. So now you have a character playing a character and you think that that’s normal? Lets see them try and do that in WoW, hell any mmo, here you are players you are all now playing a character playing your character, your welcome.

@ Omnimorph

Are you calling me an emo douchebag? (ง'̀-'́)ง

:P

I ain't sayin' nuffink :)

Well at this point I think we'll have to agree to disagree.  I understand that you can play a game without roleplaying, but as I've said to KXZ, it doesn't make much sense to criticize a roleplaying game for creating a blank slate for you to roleplay with.  On the other hand, if you're saying you are roleplaying as yourself, that just doesn't make any sense at all.  You are either playing as yourself, or you are roleplaying as something else, you can't do both at the same time.

And if it's just that you liked the fact that the lore was so un-pinned down that it enabled you to not-roleplay (i.e.to play as yourself) it would be unreasonable to expect a company to sustain that lore condition for very long.  3 years is a long time to have no pinned-down lore.

But anyway, yeah, of course you're absolutely welcome to your opinion, as with the other naysayers here, I've just been passionately arguing the pros so that we can all enjoy the game and be happy together in happy happy land :)

"Oh BOY! My Warframe is strong!" :O - said like they learned about warframes about 5 minutes ago.

"That was close!" - No, nothing was close. I just opened a locker.

"Corpus use robots, they don't like to fight for themselves for some reason" - Yes I learned this two and a half years ago. Is this your first day here? Also, you aren't fighting yourself either.

etc...

"My Warframe is strong" seems more like a mantra same as "We fought with honour". The 2nd and the 3rd  are silly, I give you that. As I said, not all of their lines make sense.

Also I'll disagree on the "you aren't fighting yourself part". You are fused with your warframe mentally via the somatic link. You feel and experience everything the same as your warframe. There is a good chance you can also die if S#&$ really hits the fan via sensory overload for example, something like the Matrix perhaps - if you die in Matrix, you can die in real life  So by extend it is you who is on the battlefield. Using your focus skill YOU manifest on the battlefield.

I think way too meany people dismiss the nature of the Somatic Link system just because it looks like "kids playing video games" to them. It's way more complex and still we don't know many things. 

Edited by Witcherlet

So, because I haven't been roleplaying prior to this update, I don't get to voice my issues with the fact that I'm now basically expected to identify as this child-thing that's been foisted upon me?

Is that it? Is that what you're saying?

Because that's pretty much what it sounds like you're saying, and imo, that's a pretty insulting standpoint to take.

I don't appreciate the insinuation about my intelligence, either.

Edited by KXZ501

I think you can if you already had one, and had had it for years; seriously. So now you have a character playing a character and you think that that’s normal? Lets see them try and do that in WoW, hell any mmo, here you are players you are all now playing a character playing your character, your welcome.

But you did not already have a roleplaying character, not yet.  You had the suggestion that you were a character (a Tenno, Operator) but you didn't know the nature of that entity.  But anyway, you didn't take up that offer: if you are playing as yourself you are rejecting that offered character (of an entity that doesn't yet know what it is).

It was never the case that the warframe was this proposed character, it was always the case that this proposed character was the something mysterious called the Tenno/Operator, and that character never, to your knowledge, played a warframe, it was always the thing that was in some sense "in" the warframe. Its only now that you know it (the Tenno) was always playing a warframe all along. 

If you chose not to roleplay being that character, that Tenno, who doesn't yet know its true nature, if you were on the contrary convinced that you did already know your true nature, and that true nature was your (the player's) nature, then fair enough.  But you can't keep your cake and eat it.  Either you are roleplaying or you are playing as yourself, you can't logically be doing both at the same time (not if you're serious about either - although of course you can flip between them).

ON THE OTHER HAND, if by "I was playing as myself", you mean simply that you were imagining a thing that looked like you that was inside the frame, or that looked like you that was hidden somewhere in a VR pod, then you can still make a character that looks as much like you as you can (as with most games).  If the stumbling block is then the age of the the "you" (the you you :) ) and you can't dial it to a sense of a you you that just happens to look biologically young, then again, that's the bedrock, nothing to say to that, that's your preference.

So, because I haven't been roleplaying prior to this update, I don't get to voice my issues with the fact that I'm now basically expected to identify as this child-thing that's been foisted upon me?

Is that it? Is that what you're saying?

Because that's pretty much what it sounds like you're saying, and imo, that's a pretty insulting standpoint to take.

I don't appreciate the insinuation about my intelligence, either.

Of course you get to voice your issues, but you can hardly expect people not to be a bit skeptical. 

What the hell did you expect, DE to maintain the game in a pristine state of such un-pinned-down-ness that you could have your 5 immersive feather mattresses undisturbed by the pea of any sort of pinned-down roleplay character at all, ever ... ever - IN A @(*()$ ROLEPLAYING GAME????

Especially when you've been told for quite some time that you would be pinned down to something eventually?

You have every right to be upset that the game has changed to something you're uncomfortable with, and to complain about the change.  But your rationale ... it makes no sense.  Because what it effectively means is that ANY kind of resolution of what a Tenno is on DE's part, would have broken your immersion, because that immersion depended on the delicate and particular condition of DE leaving the lore unfinished and un-pinned-down. (But hang on a minute - if you're simply not roleplaying at all, if you're simply being yourself, then why should any change in the lore side of the game bother you in the first place? You like the gameplay, that's enough isn't it?)

On the other hand, if (as opposed to not roleplaying at all, which is fine ofc) you are (as it were) roleplaying yourself in-game, and you would be fine with an avatar that looks as much as possible like you visually (maybe with some future clothes) then again, a perfectly valid desire, but don't you think that's a rather high barrier for DE to get across? (Also, if it were implemented, it would restrict their storytelling quite a bit.)

(And I'm sorry if I'm coming across as impugning your intelligence - of course one might joke that way, it's the internet after all, but you're obviously a smart person and I'm actually enjoying this discussion.)

Edited by Omnimorph

@ Omnimorph I did see what you were saying and do follow/recognize your argument, thanks for your time. I just can’t see why the Tenno can’t have a few options, it’s a pretty big future DE have made after all.

Hey, the more options the merrier, for all of us! :)

*snip*

I probably should have clarified this further, after the initial post I made on the previous page.

Obviously the game wasn't going to remain in its lore-ambiguous state forever, and that at some point, in-setting changes were going to happen and hard facts were going to be established. That much was to be expected, and anyone not anticipating this was sorely in need of a reality check.

My gripe is not to do with what DE have done, i.e.revealing the true identity of the Tenno.

My gripe is to do with how they've gone about it, i.e. the Starchild approach.

Personally, I was completely fine with the 'one tenno linked to several frames' premise in regards to how the Tenno and Warframes were linked. It lent itself to some very interesting interpretations of how this could take shape, and prior to reaching the reveal, I was eagerly anticipating how they would handle this.

What killed it for me, however, is the fact they decided to go through with having it take the form of what could be described as the digitised bastard child of Chucky the Killer Doll. The fact that DE decided to have the Tenno be this creepy looking child thing is what really took me out of the proceedings, and as previously stated, I cannot see myself identifying with the form DE have chosen for the Tenno, primarily because I myself am not some creepy looking thing masquerading as a child... or at least, I sure as S#&$ hope I don't look like such.

I'll admit, it mainly boils down to how DE executed the visual appearance of the Tenno that just break the deal for me. The fact they went for such a human-looking design feels like a real cop-out, especially given how much they could have done with it (one example being the whole 'corrupted by the void' aspect). Given how alien and otherwordly the warframes themselves have been since pretty much day 1, it just feels so jarring for what is essentially the most vital aspect/component of the warframe to seem so mundane in comparison (I'd say a small part of this issue is also with, imo, how terribad the current character model for the Tenno is, but I concede that's more a technical issue than anything else).

The cringey mid-mission dialogue certainly doesn't help, but that's easily remedied by the mute function, so that's not much of an issue at present either.

Truth be told, had DE gone with pretty much anything else in relation to the whole 'one tenno = multiple frames' premise, I'd have likely been fine with it (e.g. they could have kept the child-like appearance, but given it a more corrupted/damaged looking facade, or even given it some kind of ethereal visage).

It just so happens the one incarnation they did go with was the one that, for the most part, shattered my connection to the game.

But yeah: tl;dr DE's Starchild design is something I just cannot get into, because having been playing as myself up until now, I cannot see myself taking on, or identifying with, that kind of in-game form; that, and the above cop-out aspect as well.

- - - - -

As a minor aside, I'd contest the notion that warframe is primarily an RPG - sure, it's an MMO, but if anything, it's a 3rd-person shooter first and foremost, with some RPG elements thrown into the mix. As such, I'd say any roleplaying, while a nice addition for many players, was never a primary focus of the game.

Again, though, that's just me - and as they say: 'to each his own'.

And indeed, it's been quite enjoyable to actually have a discussion about this with someone, without being hit back at with the typical 'but you're just viewing/taking/experiencing it wrongly' diatribe.

Edited by KXZ501

I probably should have clarified this further, after the initial post I made on the previous page.

Yeah that all makes sense, agree with some bits, disagree with other bits.  But I think we've said as much as we can say without repeating ourselves now! :)

Tough. If you want to insult others StabbyTentacles, do it to a mirror.

You don't get to tell me I can't reply to you throwing a tantrum when a general statement I made incited you to respond.

You are free to leave if you dislike the direction something takes, you are free to stand silent. You aren't free to tell me to do anything.

You clearly didn't read the things you saw fit to cry foul over and at that point and many others you should have stopped. You made a mistake.

Any reasonable person would have thought long and hard over what they had read. Would have reviewed the content of what's already been posted and seen what connected to what, and failing that asked for clarification.

What you did? Hm, well... Might just be the sort of reaction I would expect from someone who physically resembles our newly revealed Tenno.

And at the same time you think you can just tell everyone what they should feel and do?

there are plenty of examples of pot calling the kettle black in your own posts. 

You seems to miss the fact that someone can be have a different opinion then yourself without being wrong. 

So kindly knock off the 'it's still You/ Your personality' schtickt - your argument falls apart because you assume everyone playing warframe is roleplaying as some kind of self-created character, and failed to take into consideration people playing like how I myself have done.

Opinions.

You feel the game hasn't been ruined in any way by this update? That's entirely up to you.
As for me? Personally, I feel that the game has lost something

You're more than welcome to disagree with my view on the matter. After all, that's a key part of being human, as opposed to some kind of collective hive-mind.

What I don't like, however, is being told I am wrong for holding the opinion(s) that I do*. Honestly, the most grating thing as of late has been reading posts defending the update, wherein the defenses posted have basically been to tell any detractors 'you are wrong because [insert reason(s) x/y/z here]'.

*So there's not misunderstanding, this isn't directed at you specifically, Blatantfool.

Please do not put words into my mouth.

This... thing has nestled its way into the back of my ship, foisted upon me through no desire of my own, wearing MY name like some twisted badge/trophy.

I have in no way, shape, or form accepted that this thing is is meant to be me, and quite frankly I doubt I ever will.

However, the experience will likely be a rather shallow/hollow one, compared to what it was before.

I must say its refreshing to find another person who has played Warframe as i have played warframe. 

I feel the exact same thing. 

I was the one reacting to the gameworld now i am disconnected from the world and demoted to nothing but an observer. 

I must say its refreshing to find another person who has played Warframe as i have played warframe. 

I feel the exact same thing. 

I was the one reacting to the gameworld now i am disconnected from the world and demoted to nothing but an observer. 

its the same with me. only I am fine with throwing all the money, time and emotional investment i had in the game away.

it feels nice to let it all drift away. the lore the excitement for the game, everything.

its also funny to think of my tenno floating through space while they wonder why their warframe doesn't move anymore.

man that must be confusing to the tenno.

its the same with me. only I am fine with throwing all the money, time and emotional investment i had in the game away.

it feels nice to let it all drift away. the lore the excitement for the game, everything.

its also funny to think of my tenno floating through space while they wonder why their warframe doesn't move anymore.

man that must be confusing to the tenno.

And with the Operator dead, a new stalker is born!