Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Login Reward System - Epic Fail

Zorak_Malor

So I was pretty excited for this, no more useless blueprints over and over as a reward for logging into the game.  No longer would I see my inventory stack up with Gorgon's, Banshee's and Vaubans!  Hurray!

Day 3 Login reward... Ether Reaper Blueprint.... blink blink.  Uh.. I thought it was supposed to recognize the fact that we have certain weapons?  I have an Ether Reaper... Maxed out.  Why in gods name am I saddled with a blueprint to something I don't need?  Worse still... something I have already and at max rank!  I could understand if it gave me a blueprint to a weapon I once had, maxed, then sold for slot space... that I could forgive to a degree.

So much for the rework and great rewards coming our way... oh... and currently I'm MR16.  I'd hate to see what those 20 and 21 might end up getting.. or re-getting again.

So tomorrow I should get Banshee blueprint right?  Or is that the Gorgon first?

GG reward system... G... G...

I'm MR 20.

So far I've gotten advert of 3h resource drop rate booster. Meaning that it was never actually awarded to me. 1x Gallium (which I only have like 700). Today I got "Item type not selected" error message as login reward. So I call you guys lucky.

Talk about the new login reward system, it fails hard. My day 3 login reward is "no item specified". Talk about in comparison to suit XP or anything at all, getting something is better than getting nothing at all, period.

I'm sure that DE developers/managers can just track the data and see if I'm lying or not, but yeah, what is "no item specified" ? is it something or what is it? Please reply

Fail? 

You rather have 5000 xp for you Sentinel then? Cruddy resources are much more useful, plus its rewarded for pretty much 0 effort in game, why expect something substantial?

And don't forget that its only been 3 days into U18, fixes and changes are always by the corner in this game.

So.. where's the 75% Platinum Discount on login rewards now???
I never saw those discounts again since the last update (U18)...
I want to spend money in game buying platinum, only in this game I spent more than 450€

and I have almost every content of the game, because I want it.
but now.. I will buy nothing, unless the discounts return!
The Developers now don't want to make money?
or is this just a another way to piss the community??

SERIOUSLY... that must be fixed!

Edited by Halexms

I want to spend money in game buying platinum, but now I will buy nothing!

or is this just a another way to piss up the comunity??

Seriouly... that must be fixed!

Its not broken, I got it on my first day of login. Its still very rare to get I suppose.

Talk about the new login reward system, it fails hard. My day 3 login reward is "no item specified". Talk about in comparison to suit XP or anything at all, getting something is better than getting nothing at all, period.

I'm sure that DE developers/managers can just track the data and see if I'm lying or not, but yeah, what is "no item specified" ? is it something or what is it? Please reply

It's a bug. Therefore, bug reports. Send in a support ticket for your unspecified items. This is nothing new - it's a shame that it's broken, but hotfixes are sure to come.

I want to spend money in game buying platinum, but now I will buy nothing!

or is this just a another way to piss the community??

Seriously... that must be fixed!

I never saw them often at all. But people have been getting Plat discounts. So, speak for yourself; this doesn't piss me off, and if you don't want to support the devs, more power to you, but don't whine about it, throwing around circumstantial evidence that it's somehow 'not there' and needs to be fixed. 

Yes this change did not implement instant gratification...

It's a big improvement but it isn't turning every day into Christmas.

There are also milestones where you're guaranteed to get a specific special item. Like weapon.

Edited by Lightsmith

De-Stress your breasts,Tenno. if there's a problem, the best thing to do is tell support about it. remember, with each update there will be other things that go wrong, so report them and DE might be able to solve it, but they can't fix what they think isn't there, and they Can't fix RNG, so if it really is "Working as intended", then you're just gonna have to live with it.

either way it's free, and I'm happy to go through some rubbish if it means I get a free weapon Skin on my 50th login or whatever.

MR19 here, got 1 neurode, 3 hour resource drop rate booster and 3 hour affinity booster in that order. So far, I'm meh about this login reward system. The stuff I am getting currently is way better than warframe exp and such, but in the old system you at least used to be able to get fully built Formas.

Basically, old system had worse stuff than what we are getting now, but old system also had better stuff than what we are getting now.

Today.

I got the most blackest, metal gift of them all.

Nothing.

It bugged out and gave me something called Item type not available.

Submit a bug report. Acquire rewards. Enjoy a warm cup of Duncan Hills Coffee.

Edited by Errant_Shots

So I was pretty excited for this, no more useless blueprints over and over as a reward for logging into the game. No longer would I see my inventory stack up with Gorgon's, Banshee's and Vaubans! Hurray!

Day 3 Login reward... Ether Reaper Blueprint.... blink blink. Uh.. I thought it was supposed to recognize the fact that we have certain weapons? I have an Ether Reaper... Maxed out. Why in gods name am I saddled with a blueprint to something I don't need? Worse still... something I have already and at max rank! I could understand if it gave me a blueprint to a weapon I once had, maxed, then sold for slot space... that I could forgive to a degree.

So much for the rework and great rewards coming our way... oh... and currently I'm MR16. I'd hate to see what those 20 and 21 might end up getting.. or re-getting again.

So tomorrow I should get Banshee blueprint right? Or is that the Gorgon first?

GG reward system... G... G...

So create a bug report and post about it in the U18 bug thread instea of stating that it's a failure.

You are correct. The deva did say that it should recognize what you have, so let then know in the correct forum so that I can be fixed.

A game that releases content ad frequently as Warframe depends on its players to give valuable feedback. Placing this in general discussion doesn't help much.

*Edit*

This is STILL better than the old reward system.

Edited by (PS4)Xurokhan