Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should Warframe Do On April Fools?

dangerdragon117

I know, I know so far away, but its good to brainstorm and get it out of the way first, so we have time to make it happen.

so what will it be, what will it be? lets brainstorm what we want. I'll start  with a few ideas, remember these are either supposed to annoy people or just be funny.

#1 enemies spawn in relays: Oh I can just see the faces of the tenno in the relay, so much fun.

#2 the tenno's warframe gets swapped with dancing vor and the weopon is a anime style wink that shoots rainbows. hehe!

#3 replace all enemies with ants that do 100% knock-down and 100 damage per bit. I can see the rage!!

put your idea's below.

"DISCLAIMER" THIS IS JUST ATTEMPTS AT TICKING THEM OFF! NO MESSING WITH THEIR INVENTORY OR HAVING MISSING ITEMS. "DISCLAIMER"

Add excal prime parts to the drop tables. When people try to craft any of them, an error pops up.

This reminds me of when Dark Souls 2 added the Summon Sign for Solaire of Astora, but then it timed out every time you tried to summon him.

Freakin trolls.

Host a  replayable 24 hour alert mission on Aprils Fools with all three factions at once, and the bulk of the rewards are joke items (Which are consumables/last for a short time like the Pumpkin head which you have to equip after getting). With are few really good drops but at a very very low drop chance.

Update _______, rise of the rollers

Patch notes

Every enemy becomes a roller

Given rollers 150% speed buff

Rollers cannot be killed by any explosions

Given rollers nullifier bubbles

Made roller staggers 100% longer and not affected by handspring

When rollers are killed they blow up into three, smaller rollers (that are 300% faster)

Added a new tactical alert, lasting a day, that has excaliber prime as its reward. It's exterminate. Whenever you complete it, you crash.

Added a foundry speed upgrade. Cost 500 oxium and 3 argon crystals (drop from void rollers). The upgrade said that it will vanish after apris fools day unless built. It takes 24 hours 1 second to build.

Replaced every mod in the drop table with ammo drum (wait, that already happened?)

Stalker now drops slash dash. Equpping removes exalted blade.

The grate prime is back! Find it in a Saturn skybox near you!

Deleted account message, and an april fools message when clicking the link to complain.

And an April color pack (or other reward) for going through the trouble.

better be more than a color pack for anxiety attacks this could bring >-> 

Your gun shoots only confetti and melee weapons all become nerf bats. Put Tac Alert Exterminate of only lvl 30-40 and all we do is whack the enemies with our nerf bats and each time enemy gets hit it's level will go down and like that you kill enemies when level hits zero. It will be fun whacking enemies.