Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Sentient Stalker now drops War and Broken War blueprints.
  • Sortie rewards are now listed alphabetically in the World State Window.

Fixes

• Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.
  • Fixed some cases of Focus being lost on Host Migration during a Mission.
  • Fixed Naramon Shadow Step trigger for any critical hit (was only intended for melee crits).
  • Fixed Vazarin's Retaliation and Commanding Words sharing the same icon in the Focus tree.
  • Fixed Login rewards rewarding blueprints for items already owned by the player.
  • Fixed the Stalker showing up in the Shadow Stalker’s Codex entry.
  • Fixed two Shadow Stalkers appearing in the Codex under the Shadow Stalker’s Codex entry.
  • Fixed Focus Lens and Greater Focus Lens descriptions reference ‘ways’ instead of ‘paths’ in terms of the Focus followed.
  • Fixed Focus Lens on weapons being lost after a host migration.
  • Fixed an incorrect description in the second Mission of a potential Sortie.
  • Fixed an incorrect description in the Tempered Bound Conclave Mod that read +0.2 Mobility instead of +0.1 Mobility.
  • Fixed Oberon's Renewal Ability not properly causing Bleedout rate reduction on players.
  • Fixed Frost Prime’s gold trimmings not properly becoming tinted via player customization.
  • Fixed color pigments not properly dropping from the Shadow Stalker.
  • Fixed an error causing the first Mission in the Second Dream Quest to not properly extract the player on Mission failure.
  • Fixed an error causing players to become stuck on the Mod menu in Relays.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Ability menu to not close if rebound to LB on a controller.

Could you guys implement a thing that allows you to stay in a mission like the sortie intercept i was just doing? Your timing was so great that it deployed just as our 4th wave reached 100%.

Now me and my squad lost 20 mins of focus and progress.

Yay! Glad to see some of these. I want War, but Broken War is kind of a memento for me, so I don't want to lose it. I'll have to fight stalker a few times to get another Broken War and a War BP. War sounds like a wicked sword.

Thanks for the fixes, DE. And, seriously, thank you a ton for U18 as a whole. And for the game in general. You guys seriously rock!

Archived