Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

Its probably still the issue with the Steam overlay and Razer Synapse. If you have Razer Synapse, that program effectively breaks it. If you don't, still try to disable the Steam overlay. That should fix it.

Don't have Synapse.

Disabled the overlay and still get the same issue.

Edit: Also tried verifying and optimizing the patch. Same thing.

Edited by LordOfTime94

Fixes

• Fixed Naramon Shadow Step trigger for any critical hit (was only intended for melee crits).

Wasn't it fixed to good ? I mean it doesn't activate now upon dealing Crit dmg with a melee ... like it doesn't activate at all.

Tried it with high crit chance melee, used Power E and the passive never activated (it was working before today hotfixes tho).

Edited by tocorro

Changes

• Sentient Stalker now drops War and Broken War blueprints.

That's nice, at least a chance to get both weapons,  but what about the people who bought war and the accessories ( Bundle ) because they didn't want to sacrifice broken war in the foundry, that hardly seems fair to them.

Just a thought.

Edited by roadrunner519

still NO fix for inventory bug. to make it short as soon as i go into inventory, click on prime parts, archwing, archwing weapons or focus lens tab it locks up , making the menu unaccessable by pressing esc even the exit button no longer works... the only thing still working is the chat bar. the only cure i ve found is to force close the game client and log back in -.-

So, if you completed the quest, can you get the war bp. If not this screws me and a few other over

you get a broken-war after you complete the second dream quest, the normal war bp is droped from the stalker and sentient stalker.

also broken-war is pre-made and it has a potato on it already

Edited by insanity22

I will never drop the Hate if you keep adding diff drops on the stalker, it keep reducing my chance of getting it :(

I wonder how it could even drop the "broken war" since its supposed to be the sword he used to ... (Spoiler)

But well :(

Your patch appears to have messed with daily login rewards.

Logged in on my main account for my daily login reward before the patch. Logged in after the patch with my alt account and got nothing. I'm tracking and recording them in a text file so I know I'm not mistaken.