Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Difficulty Level

Shiro_Kisaragi

Seems fine as they are, as of course they are obviously easy for veteran players. Typically it takes few tactics to ultimately win, as we did the crazy Escalation tactical alert way back when. At this stage, doing anything more wouldn't really make it harder, just more annoying. Current mission 'difficulty' fits the bill in a more global fashion.

It's pretty hard to make missions meaningfully difficult with the current gameplay systems and enemy design. The enemy levels already mean that they're huge bullet sponges and kill you very fast. This just proves that the powers we have are so OP they pretty much nullify any potential challenge.

they are fine the way they are. Not everyone has a giant clan to work with, so a lot of people are dealing with PUGs, I duo them with my boyfriend, personally. 

We could probably do them if they were harder, but you could just do trials with 4 people and request more trials if you really need harder stuff I assume.

They are challenging AND accessible as is. 

Maybe mission type changing during mission on random at one of missions would be interesting?

Oh no, please DE no, just no.

Surely U haven't experienced mission changing while u're doing it. It's frustrating ,VERY frustrating.

and yeah, for us veterans who pretty much have every kind of arsenal, we dont have much problem doing sorties.

but for newbies or middle rank(not newbie nor veteran) players,it can be very difficult.

Oh no, please DE no, just no.

Surely U haven't experienced mission changing while u're doing it. It's frustrating ,VERY frustrating.

and yeah, for us veterans who pretty much have every kind of arsenal, we dont have much problem doing sorties.

but for newbies or middle rank(not newbie nor veteran) players,it can be very difficult.

it happend for me i did a spy mission then it changed into a assassination then it turned into a exterminate and the spawns of the exterminate were also bugged

I did the "harder" draco yesterday in a PuG just to see. Every member of the group was < MR 10 and had multiple non-leveled weapons on or not max weapons. They couldn't even get 15% on the first wave, it was a disaster...i couldn't keep up with trying to rez them, and when i would get them up they would put clip after clip into a regular enemy and not even get them half.

I think they are fine how they are. You will never please the most hardcore of players but some of the missions do offer a decent amount of difficulty. I'm enjoying them alot.

I did the "harder" draco yesterday in a PuG just to see. Every member of the group was < MR 10 and had multiple non-leveled weapons on or not max weapons. They couldn't even get 15% on the first wave, it was a disaster...i couldn't keep up with trying to rez them, and when i would get them up they would put clip after clip into a regular enemy and not even get them half.

I think they are fine how they are. You will never please the most hardcore of players but some of the missions do offer a decent amount of difficulty. I'm enjoying them alot.

I failed that mission a few times until I got in a pug with a few meta frames. Its was boringly easy...one round the enemies didnt even get 1%. CC frames are broken at times, it was kind of disappointing to cheese my way to victory.

The problem is vets (ill count myself in that too) have all the top tier weapons and frames multi formad with max mods, we have an answer to everything.

Get into one of those sorties with a player with lesser gear (corpus extrimus defense sortie with a rhino using a 22 gorgon and 13 tipido as an example) things....dont go so well

The sorties cant be geared toward the top % of players, thats suposedly what the nightmare raids are for.

Edited by Vanroe

The problem is vets (ill count myself in that too) have all the top tier weapons and frames multi formad with max mods, we have an answer to everything.

Get into one of those sorties with a player with lesser gear (corpus extrimus defense sortie with a rhino using a 22 gorgon and 13 tipido as an example) things....dont go so well

The sorties cant be geared toward the top % of players, thats suposedly what the nightmare raids are for.

I could have sworn that sorties were supposed to be endgame content.

They're supposed to be the hardest missions in the game(other than raids).  Players going in with things like a 22 gorgon have to realise that they shouldn't be there with that kind of weapon as they are hurting the team. 

I know i'm gonna annoy lot of players, however I think that Sortie missions are WAY TO EASY.

Honestly i play Warframe since april 2013 and i know this game inside out, to me and people in my alliance sorties are too easy.

I agree, there should be a true end game option for people who want something even tougher.

Some seem too difficult and because of my connection I can only solo. I can never do all three and actually stopped playing the game since I can no longer do anything but the old stuff which I'm bored with. I too have been playing since the beta, I'm a founder told way back we'd always be able to solo though it's never been really truthful at all. I've stopped playing after this sortie junk. Melee only in mobile defense and junk like that. Long defense. It's not fun to me or a fair challenge like other games that have a similar end game feature that I can at least do. I don't farm in here either as I don't have a lot of time. I play games to have fun, their true intention. This game flatlined for me with the new update, as ping sorties is just unfun and an immense waste of time when maybe one night I get through two missions spending three of the four hours I have available, but then just can't do the final mission so no reward can be obtained. It would be nice if the enemies scaled better to solo or duo or trio and we're not bullet sponges and didn't do a ton of damage. As of a day ago I stopped logging in. I don't care anymore the game is just not fun. I just check the forums now for any changes to sorties so the game becomes playable once more for me.