The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Do Cheat Today's Sortie

Lordmotav

Question

Max range Mirage just blinds all the Grineer

Max range Loki disarms all the Grineer

Slow Nova waits til the wave is over to do anything

Trinity caps points and pretends to give out tons of energy

All the Grineer will walk around like zombies, melee sticks in hand, aimlessly wandering during the whole wave. They might talk to each other, and some of them will engage in honorable duels to pass the time... but none of them will truly know why they're all here in the first place. As long as they're chilling out no more of them will spawn and it'll make you upset that you tried to muscle through it earlier. Dont kill them unless the planets align and they actually try to cap one of the towers and of course after each wave.

Rinse, repeat, and laugh at how easy it was.

15 answers to this question

Today's? I was doing it everyday.

The only interception aside from today was Draco-esque interception, and nobody needed any help with that lol. (who doesnt know how that goes by now)

A lot of clannies and others have complained about the difficulty and Im just here to offer an alternative solution to violence.

I made it REALLY easy by playing Ivara and gathering a BUNCH of enemies into one spot and keeping them asleep the whole mission.

as it can only spawn so many enemies at once during a wave, keeping them all asleep with Ivara made it really easy 'cause no new enemy spawns.

my allies just kept the nodes capped and finished off any enemies I wasn't keeping asleep. really easy

Um, was the interception that difficult? I just ran around with Nova only priming a few times, spaming AMD orbs of insta-death everywhere.

Apparently, but with enough CC and leaving the enemies alive it becomes easy. A lot of players never seem to think of it though.