Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

I thought i'd share this, regardless if it is new or not.

This message appears to be different from the one showcased on the recent DEVstream 66, i got this one later during one of my random spy mission runs! (hype?):

BFAdKuz.png

I am sorry again if this actually old news. Here is a picture of the DEVstream second dream spoiler one:

b2xAoHr.png

It was super brief, i might not have got everything in, though a bit of insight might be cool.

• 5 weeks later...
This happened last night and I have to tell people before I forget this terrifying experience.

I had been running keys with a few people before the end of the evening, mind you this is 1:30 AM by now, and I was getting close to calling it a night when after we complete a run I get the return listet screen. Things are normal for the first half of the load, but then things get weird.

The screen kind of gives off a rectangular pixelation kind of like the simulation on Rank Up missions, and all the sudden a box pops up over my game. It looks kind of like a text box or some kind of Control Prompt at first, but then it looks like Orokin writing. the first line is red, the others all blue. It types out each line one at a time, the red first and the three lines or so of blue afterward. It scared the S#&$ out of me and not a SINGLE one of my squad members saw anything at all.

That was scary enough, but then literally as I say goodnight and hit the leave squad button my screen starts to bug out, and I mean bug the F*** out.

It begins flashing in rapid succession, showing a zoom in of the arsenal, nav console, operator, and what looked like the codex, all so quick that the sometimes blur together, but giving the operator a really dark background and lighting, making it all the worse. THIS time I quickly pulled out my phone and captured about 30 seconds of the tweak on film. I have no idea what happened.

Has ANYONE ever seen anything like the orokin text before? It was just too weird for me to comprehend.

Horrible Iphone video of the later glitch, as I had no time to capture the first:

https://youtu.be/O2Xzvmk52ew

This happened last night and I have to tell people before I forget this terrifying experience.

I had been running keys with a few people before the end of the evening, mind you this is 1:30 AM by now, and I was getting close to calling it a night when after we complete a run I get the return listet screen. Things are normal for the first half of the load, but then things get weird.

The screen kind of gives off a rectangular pixelation kind of like the simulation on Rank Up missions, and all the sudden a box pops up over my game. It looks kind of like a text box or some kind of Control Prompt at first, but then it looks like Orokin writing. the first line is red, the others all blue. It types out each line one at a time, the red first and the three lines or so of blue afterward. It scared the S#&$ out of me and not a SINGLE one of my squad members saw anything at all.

That was scary enough, but then literally as I say goodnight and hit the leave squad button my screen starts to bug out, and I mean bug the F*** out.

It begins flashing in rapid succession, showing a zoom in of the arsenal, nav console, operator, and what looked like the codex, all so quick that the sometimes blur together, but giving the operator a really dark background and lighting, making it all the worse. THIS time I quickly pulled out my phone and captured about 30 seconds of the tweak on film. I have no idea what happened.

Has ANYONE ever seen anything like the orokin text before? It was just too weird for me to comprehend.

Horrible Iphone video of the later glitch, as I had no time to capture the first:

https://youtu.be/O2Xzvmk52ew

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno if

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 1:19 AM, LordDarkwing said:

Much translating later, this is the best I can do:

Void Link Severed
Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.
Re-initiating dipolar connection on naval carrier. Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.
    Selenic lensing locked.
    Somatic control established.
    Marvelous implantation intact.
    EVM status nominal.
    Air platform awaiting sync.

Initializing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

late to this thread and I've read a few pages in and there seems to be a lot of mystery around the meaning of 'margoolis', from what I've read people are replacing it with marvelous but didn't the sentient, during the Second Dream the name margolis was mentioned a lot - could the translated word be referring to that person?

Edited by (PS4)volume_low
nevermind, figured it out. it is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2016 at 1:48 PM, Sin1989 said:

So I've had this happen twice so far, once after completing a mission, and again on a loading screen to start a mission.  It kinda makes the screen bug out a little bit then a blank grey window appears, and this weird text starts typing in it.  Anyone know what this is?  There is a screenshot of it in the link below.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/361778221416287765/EB100093BED1A1655DA84E39E914C0C341EE5847/

tennobet.png this should help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...