The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

A quick question here. Is Hayden Tenno even canon? I've heard various opinions on this and the rest of the Dark Sector game.

There's Hayden Tenno written in places in the game, so there may be A Hayden Tenno character in Warframe - but I REALLY doubt he's AT ALL connected to what Hayden Tenno was in Dark Sector.

I think this has to do with the Sentients (Foreign carrier). Probably a message from Lotus (Becouse of that "Good Night Sweet Angel" Space mom).

Could be that sentient ships have been localized nearby and the systems are adjusting to react to them. 

Margulis could not be any weird word, it could be just that, "Margulis", and it could be in fact a reference to Lynn Margulis. 

From wikipedia: 

Lynn Margulis (born Lynn Petra Alexander;[1][2] March 5, 1938 – November 22, 2011)[3] was an American evolutionary theorist, taxonomist, bacteriologist, protistologist, and botanist, with advanced degrees in zoology and genetics. She was known to the public as a science author, educator, and popularizer, and above all recognized as the primary modern proponent for the significance of symbiosis in biological evolution.

Maybe Margulis is some kind of protocol to react to the sentient thread. 

Or... you know, could be nothing of that. But thats my guess. 

Edit: Thinking about it, it could be in fact a message FROM the Sentients, intercepted by us. And the final line is not Lotus, but Lutus's father/mother. The margulis bit stays the same. 

Edited by Pakon3ds

A quick question here. Is Hayden Tenno even canon? I've heard various opinions on this and the rest of the Dark Sector game.

The released Dark Sector is not Cannon (Devstream 52).

Names, design, meshes, textures may be reused in this game. The plot of DS cannot be relied upon to be in any way accurate.

I think someone is trying to take control over our warframe.  Its systems detect intrusion and reset connection.

It still fits "Tenno - energy" theory. Tenno are void energy that gets linked with warframe.

"Poly Tenno" theory are probably completely disproven by now.

Edited by -CM-igo95862

I'd just like to make the comment that Margulis developed the theory of symbiogenesis - the development of endosymbiotes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiogenesis

That is to say, it's the theory that the mitochondria was once a free-living organism that found its way into cells, eventually becoming critically tied to the function of eukaryotic cells. From a scientific standpoint, margulis implantation would simply be the development of a biological symbiote - which doesn't seem to farfetched when the Infested are already running around.

This scared the crap outta me when it happened. My PC is old and it acts up at times, I thought my gfx card was dying. That was cruel DE ç_ç

Same thing happened to me I almost had a heart attack thinking I would have to get a new card.

Ive gotten it twice now. Whoever is trying to scan us( if that really is what is happening) has a way to get thru our void cloaking. In which case the sentients seem most likely.

Altho the moon base in development is orokin, correct?

Something sinister this way comes.

*summons Exalted Blade* 

...you can try...

You have my aid brother.