The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

My translation from another thread with more complete messages and some helpful assumptions from this thread:

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Re-initiating dipolar connection on naval carrier. Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

Marvelous implantation intact.

EVM status nominal.

Air platform awaiting sync.

Initializing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

i dont think margoolis = marvelous....wait.........maybe it does.....hold on....this may be the neural sentry trying to establish links to the orokin communication networks to check if the beings entering are permitted and the implantation it refers to could be the facemask that the corrupted have.....thus it may refer to it as marvelous by programming.....hrmmmm

Could you? I'm genuinely curious on what this is.

So far:

Void link severed

Reason: foreign carrier detected - Origin unknown - Suspicion tracking signal -
Reinitiating dipolar connection on mobile Carrier - Bow in standby for seunk? check sync-

Motion compensation complete
Selenic lensing locked
Somatic control established
Margoolis? implantation intact
"EVM"? status nominal
War platform awaiting sync

Initializing snyaptic overlay...good night, sweet angel.
Edited by LazerSkink

...cool. Need to be more of a jerk? I'm talking about the MAIN Neural Sentry. I think there's some kind of main room it's in, that controls the corrupt units.

Read the simarus imprints, the neural sentries are self acting devices with pre 'programmed' commands.

My translation from another thread with more complete messages and some helpful assumptions from this thread:

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Re-initiating dipolar connection on naval carrier. Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

Marvelous implantation intact.

EVM status nominal.

Air platform awaiting sync.

Initializing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

WOOOAH. WOAH HOLY CRAP WOAH.

Okay, a few little things: EVM may stand for Eyes, Voice, Movement, the components of a specific scale for comas.

... There's clearly some kind of body control and so on occuring here. Somatic controls, the 'marvelous implantation' to get it working, the EVM status to check the functions...

i dont think margoolis = marvelous....wait.........maybe it does.....hold on....this may be the neural sentry trying to establish links to the orokin communication networks to check if the beings entering are permitted and the implantation it refers to could be the facemask that the corrupted have.....thus it may refer to it as marvelous by programming.....hrmmmm

I can agree with you on that, because there is definitely a hard G in the middle of it, but that is the most fitting word that I have seen suggested.

also quick theroy... and its really basic but

sentients are doig somthing on the moon/ were there already and are doing things.... they may have severed the connection of the moon base from the nurel network and the nurel network is trying to figure out why maybe... though this is also appearing through other screens so perhaps the tenno are tapped into the network and are tryig to translate the feed to tenobet?

Read the simarus imprints, the neural sentries are self acting devices with pre 'programmed' commands.

That's better.

Also, interesting.

So far:

Void link severed

Reason: foreign carrier detected - Origin unknown - Suspicion tracking signal -
Reinitiating dipolar sonic on mobile Carrier - Bow in standby for seunk? check sync-

Motion compensation complete
Selemik lensing locked
Somatic control established
Margoolis? implantation intact
"EVM"? status nominal
Air platform awaiting sync

Initializing snyaptic overlay...goo-

I don't understand much of it...this is really, really interesting...

I can agree with you on that, because there is definitely a hard G in the middle of it, but that is the most fitting word that I have seen suggested.

aye...regardless of meaning in context the only thing i think it could be is the neural sentry. it must be doing checks and seeing if the corrupted are still functional......this seems like a boot up procedure though too......hmmm maybe its something bigger? something the neural sentry is mobilizing but needs to do startup checks on...

This is a bit of a stretch.. But I was looking for what "margoolis" could mean, so I tried looking at it backwards and found something: " Isogram ".

"noun, Meteorology, Geography

1.     A line representing equality with respect to a given variable, used to relate points on maps, charts, etc."

Now I may be way off on this but its interesting non the less.

I guess it also means this on wikipedia:

"An isogram (also known as a "nonpattern word") is a logological term for a word or phrase without a repeating letter. It is also used by some to mean a word or phrase in which each letter appears the same number of times, not necessarily just once."

Edited by KyleDelta

"Margolis" in Hebrew apparently means "pearl"

Any other possible translations?

'Pearl' Implantation? Well, it then begs the question: What's a 'Pearl' in the Warframe Universe? Is it what the Sentient call 'Oro'? Or is it the devices a Neural Sentry uses to control Corrupted?

This is a bit of a stretch.. But I was looking for what "margoolis" could mean, so I tried looking at it backwards and found something: " Isogram ".

"noun, Meteorology, Geography

1. A line representing equality with respect to a given variable, used to relate points on maps, charts, etc."

Now I may be way off on this but its interesting non the less.

I guess it also means this on wikipedia:

"An isogram (also known as a "nonpattern word") is a logological term for a word or phrase without a repeating letter. It is also used by some to mean a word or phrase in which each letter appears the same number of times, not necessarily just once."

so isogram implantion intact perhaps it would make sense if it is the moon

/if/

Unfortunately, "Margoolis" and "Marvelous" have very different characters.
As for the moon discussion: "Selenic Lensing" could refer to lenses containing or consisting of Selenium.

Lord Darkwing, Excellent work translating that last line. My attempt to screenshot the entire message did not catch it.