The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

It's not good at all.

You're going to need several days to get the blueprints on top of crafting times.

Plus there's a chance that you won't get those pieces at all before sortie pool 2 runs out.

This makes as much sense as making Nezha available via plat only

im not in a hury time will give me the frame =)

DE, I hope you're having a good Chrismass. That being said, here's a few things.

Changing sortie rewards WITHOUT a reset just screws witht he players that already did them, the ones that are actually hardcore players (for the most part), Coudnt the rewards be changed AFTER the reset!? Is it too much to ask?

Also, I really hope neza parts are tradeable because that just means I will never get it.

I guess DE will make it constantly harder for everyone to gather new frames. I get that they want to increase their market sales, but please, we are getting very close to the typical "have-and-have-nots"-imbalance that destroys every free to play game.

You are missing the point, the point is that to farm for him, you got limited tries, while nitain , even a paint in the rear, you can farm for it. Even if the parts are tradeable the problem is the same: or you are lucy and got him all, or you are forced to trade for him, with platinum or parts, but its an extra cost.

well time will tell on this one. Gl to all with sorties

well lots of people did not want to deal with the clan tech shinagines wukong had this however i agree is not a solution 

Put him on normal missions like Ivara, she is hard to farm, and the missions are fun. Sorties are for experienced players only, and there is no guarantee you will get any part during season 2. Also I agree with the wukong thing, the research is a mess, but only because of alertium, remove alertium from the game, or make it a farmable item and there is nothing to worry about.

well lots of people did not want to deal with the clan tech shinagines wukong had this however i agree is not a solution 

I'd rather have him cost 15000 Nitain than this. At least with Nitain you're all but guaranteed to get it eventually. This is just terrible. I can't understand how they thought this was a good idea.

So Nezha is finally out, but can only be obtained from Sortie rewards. This is a phenomenally bad idea for several reasons:

He's potentially only available to players that can play for this particular 15-day stretch.

He'll stick around for another reward cycle, meaning the rewards become less valuable.

He'll be added in some other way once this "season" is done, which would make the rewards even less valuable than if he stuck around in the pool for multiple seasons.

Players unable to participate in sorties have no way of obtaining the frame outside of trading (assuming you can even trade for the parts). This is fine for weapons, since there are hundreds of those and they're all replaceable. This is certainly not fine for Warframes.

I'm sure there are more reasons, but honestly I'm too dumbfounded to think of them at the moment. I understand that you want to make the reward pools exciting, and that you want to drive plat / market sales, but this is not the way to do it.

think it's a good thing, finally something that makes me wanna do the sorties...

Maybe I get a Nezha part instead of a Dera Vandal blueprint :O

Also I don't see the problem in the fact certain players are unable to complete the sorties. I mean other frames are then also restricted to them because certain bosses or void missions are too hard. But since you can always play a sortie/boss/void with a 4 squad team there's always help avaible.

Also the rewards atm aren't worth anything, even before Nezha got added (except if you were lucky and you got a legendary core).

So adding Nezha really shouldn't change much about the current price of the other rewards, instead the value of the other rewards might even go up if Nezha parts aren't tradeable then there's less chance you get something you can sell from the reward pool.

The only thing that bothers me is that it takes atleast 3 days before I could have all my Nezha parts, but it makes me wanna do the sorties even more ^^

This was one of the worst possible places they could have placed the parts. It was pure wishful thinking that they would make it a quest or maybe even clan research, with the guarantee that you will gather the parts.

Now we have to fight with RNG once a day in the hopes of getting one of those pieces in time before the table resets. I've been with this game for a very long time. Love the game, but this is not right. Not gonna be pushed into buying him with plat. 

think it's a good thing, finally something that makes me wanna do the sorties...

Maybe I get a Nezha part instead of a Dera Vandal blueprint :O

Also I don't see the problem in the fact certain players are unable to complete the sorties. I mean other frames are then also restricted to them because certain bosses or void missions are too hard. But since you can always play a sortie/boss/void with a 4 squad team there's always help avaible.

Also the rewards atm aren't worth anything, even before Nezha got added (except if you were lucky and you got a legendary core).

So adding Nezha really shouldn't change much about the current price of the other rewards, instead the value of the other rewards might even go up if Nezha parts aren't tradeable then there's less chance you get something you can sell from the reward pool.

The only thing that bothers me is that it takes atleast 3 days before I could have all my Nezha parts, but it makes me wanna do the sorties even more ^^

I think you're missing the point here, it's not that the sorties are to hard to do, it that Nehza drops from a diluted drop table that can only be rolled once a day, also thos rewards are repeatable. So when I'm sitting there on day 15 with 12 Dera Vandal BP's I'll be rather pissed off.