Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Alt Helm That You Really Want, But There's Never An Alert For It

(XBOX)xDarkzgul

Has anyone ever had an alt helm they really want, but don't want to spend plat on it, and the alert never shows up. I mean seriously, the RNG on this is worse than Vauban's parts, and that's bad, like really bad.

And yes Bastet Helm, I'm talking to you. What do I have to do get you? Sacrifice my local Oberon?

Anyone wanna share there experiences here?

Edited by (XB1)xDarkzgul

arrester, i know it just dropped but i have a feeling i'll never catch an alert for it ;-;

Arrester is TennoGen... you have to buy it- Tennogen stuff doesn't drop in alerts...

@OP I see bastet all the time. You'll get it some day. Only alt helm I ever bought was the new ivara helm because for the first time ever in this game my impatience got the best of me. It was too good, and 75p was worth it to me to get immediately.

Arrester is TennoGen... you have to buy it- Tennogen stuff doesn't drop in alerts...

@OP I see bastet all the time. You'll get it some day. Only alt helm I ever bought was the new ivara helm because for the first time ever in this game my impatience got the best of me. It was too good, and 75p was worth it to me to get immediately.

No. Don't. Don't make me jealous.

It's never on Xbox, never. I need someone to check the last time it was an alert on Xbox

Has anyone ever had an alt helm they really want, but don't want to spend plat on it, and the alert never shows up. I mean seriously, the RNG on this is worse than Vauban's parts, and that's bad, like really bad.

And yes Bastet Helm, I'm talking to you. What do I have to do get you? Sacrifice my local Oberon?

Anyone wanna share there experiences here?

For the Longest Time It was Kara valkyr, but I played long enough to eventually get it

a couple of the Arcane helms I never ended up getting during their original run XP

joking aside, I actually had been getting really frustrated at the lack of a Solstice Equinox helm drop for the longest time until it finally popped.

I ran that thing IMMEDIATELY

Edited by KiloFoxx

Yesterday was the very first time I'd ever seen the equinox solstice helm in an alert since her release. I'd already bought it with plat a while ago because I liked it so much, so I've really no reason to complain, but it annoyed me somewhat.

Also, morded helm. I have my doubts that it's even part of the alert item table.

Tengu Zephyr helmet took me the longest to get, a whole year. While I had 2-3 copies of all the rest, this one always showed up when I'm at work or asleep. Finally around september did I finally get it. Atlas Tartarus and Ivara Loxley helmets have yet to make an appearance as alerts.
Edited by MystMan

and straight over your head it went

With some of the things people honestly say/believe/do... can you blame me?

Tengu Zephyr helmet took me the longest to get, a whole year. While I had 2-3 copies of all the rest, this one always showed up when I'm at work or asleep. Finally around september did I finally get it. Atlas Tartarus and Ivara Loxley helmets have yet to make an appearance as alerts.

From what I know- Tengu helmet wasn't even in the possible alert reward tables all that time... Someone forgot to add it in...

Yesterday was the very first time I'd ever seen the equinox solstice helm in an alert since her release. I'd already bought it with plat a while ago because I liked it so much, so I've really no reason to complain, but it annoyed me somewhat.

Also, morded helm. I have my doubts that it's even part of the alert item table.

Onion head dropped last week