Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess What This Is.

blazeshadow44

Okay, this is a guessing game.  i want anyone who looks at this to put down one comment guessing what this is and what is its purpose.  later tomorrow i will post another picture on this forum showing you what is is for and i will explain its purpose.  now this is a rough work i have done, a checkpoint of just three hours of work.  one day i will have it finished and i will show more.  please, guess as much as you want.  :)  you'll like it when you find the truth

cASpNUK.png?1

Okay here is  what it is.  those who said syandana were close but not quite.  it would be put on a warframe of your choice, and you must do quite a few missions with reduced energy and shields on the frame you installed this mutualist part to.  This is the core of a new frame i am creating for a concept.  this is how it looks right after putting it on a maxed frame.  it will look like this for a few missions, but soon it will develop and grow on the back of the frame, reducing its shield and energy little by little, but increases the power strength and melee strength in turn until it is done developing, in which you will lose the frame you have infected with this contraption, but gain a new one.  This is the Heart of Genome, the mutualist frame.

qpD3eZq.png?1

Here it is.  what do you think?  should i post the abilities?

Also, this would be able to connect to any warframe of your choice, so it is neither male or female.  i just used the excalibur mesh to make an example of a frame being taken over. tendrils from the core will spread over the frame to the major parts of the warframe to have a connection to the frame's energy supply, thus the reduction of the energy and shields.  as the tendrils spread, the core will slowly be covored with a bone-like structure and proceed to grow along the spine of the warframe.  as this happens, some parts of the new frame will appear.  when it is finally finished, parts of the warframe will not be affected, ie, parts of the face, chest upper legs.  the genuine genome will act like a robe or a coat on the warframe, since it has taken over the frame instead of being the frame.  the helmet would be the original warframe's helmet, with the exception of the back part, the neck, and random other parts of the frame.  in time i will make a helmet, but not now.  dunno if i should make some varient forms of how the infested part look and make enemies that would drop the blueprints for it, but this is what i have so far.

Edited by blazeshadow44