The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Oldest Gear?

(PSN)ElZilcho

Excal, Hek and lord knows what else. I tend to keep a lot of things till a better version comes out. Save for the Hek, I kept my Scat Hek even when I got the Vay Hek even if it is better just for the sake of keeping my old Hek. I also kinda regret selling my old 5 forma Akbolto as well, had those forever.

I have also kept all my frames, regulars and primes, so any frame that was released prior to U10 are kinda old as well since U10 is when I farmed all of them.

Edited by nickelshark

Primary: My beloved Boar Prime, no matter how much the game changes, I always go back to my hallway sweeper machine.

Melee: Has to be definitely my Galatine, It accompanied me since the start (third weapon ever made, and I stared around U11) and it will be till the end.

Warframe: I would say Rhino but, since I got the Prime variant, I sold the normal so I don't think that counts.

Edited by TheVigilant

I would say Excal Prime (just sold my starter Excalibur).

Primary I just used it for Tiberon. Most used weapon in game was my 4*forma Latron with an old sniper build that was fun but absolutely useless in high level lol.

Secondary might be Seer. It was a fun and powerful weapon back in the old days.

Melee is either Fragor or Glaive.

The only weapon I ever sold was Mk-1 Braton back before I spent like 10 dollars to get some slots. So... that would make Mag and Skana my oldest things (because I had to consume Lato to make AkLato, did eventually re-build Lato though)

First weapon ever crafted was Latron Prime.

I still don't sell anything, including the Mk-1 weapons... I have issues.

So my whole list of oldest stuff is Mag, Latron Prime, Furis, Skana, and Wyrm.

Edited by DrBorris

I already sold my very old gears sadly, even vanilla frames/weapons that got their primed versions.

So my currently oldest gears are,

Warframe = Mag Prime (Yes, I got Mag Prime before Frost Prime)

Primary = Dread

Secondary = Despair

Melee = Hate

Sentinel = Shade

P.S. Yes, I am one of those lucky newbies that got whole set of Stalker weapons in just 3 encounters around 2 years ago.