Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Oldest Gear?

(PSN)ElZilcho

I've been picking through a few items I never ranked up and I noticed that selling an equipped item and entering your arsenal equips the item in that category that a player has owned the longest.

Mine are:

Loki, my starter frame which is just sticking around forever.

Latron Prime, the first weapon I built from the void while I was getting dragged around by friends.

Seer, which was better than the Lato I guess. It still looks cool!

Kestrel, kept to remind me of the fun times ragdolling bosses into pits to kill them instantly.

What are the things you've kept around the longest? If you aren't sure and feel like burning a few credits, you can grab a for-credits weapon from the market equip it, then sell it.

Frost Prime, finished farming him about a week after Nekros came out (ether reaper came out with him, and a day later I had the last piece I needed of Reaper Prime, so that is my actual oldest gear, but Frost P followed soon after), didn't want to go through that again, so despite regaining the frames I had before (Loki, Mag, and Nova, though I've replaced their replacements with the prime versions since then) I have never gotten rid of my first Frost Prime or Reaper Prime.

Excalibur as a starter frame. Moved on to Rhino afterwards when I needed a solo-newb-friendly frame due to NAT issues. Never used Excal for a while until I knew what Blind was for.

Braton - I remember using this weapon somewhere up until MR5 along with the standard Boar. The Boar might have been the first primary I've crafted.

Kraken - Man, this phallic gun is just obsolete as of now. Pretty sure that this was also the first secondary I've ever crafted. I was never able to get the Seer from Vor early on.

For melee, mostly either Hate, Galatine, or Machete Wraith; the older ones were only crafted back as time went by. Pretty sure I've sold the Cronus and Ether Sword beforehand, or either of these two would've been my oldest melee weapons. Couldn't find any credit-only melee weapon to sell just to make sure.

Edited by Grifs

Excalibur, starter frame. Sees much use even today.

Braton Vandal, introduced a few weeks or so after I joined. Doesn't see much use, but it's nice for the odd low-level romp. Not sure if the Boar is older. Could be.

Lato Vandal - same as the B, I tried to use it recently and it's just baaaad.

Dual Heat Swords. Or dual Zoren. I forget which, it's been a long time. Needless to say I don't use them at all, almost.

...yeah, I deleted quite a few pieces of equipment in my early freeloadin' F2Per days.

Edited by krisp