Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Oldest Gear?

(PSN)ElZilcho

Mag was my starter frame, I still have her. I haven't used her since Mag Prime came out though.

Deathcube was the first Sentinel I built.

Hek was the first Primary weapon I put a Catalyst (and, later, Forma) into. The others I was just ranking up and selling. It languished, ignored, for a long time in favour of the Soma and then Soma Prime, until I got the Steel Meridian augment for it. Then it went back on the shelf when the Vaykor Hek was made available.

Lex was the first Secondary weapon I put a Catalyst and Forma into. As with the Hek, I was getting rid of other secondaries until then. I haven't used it or my Forma'd AkLex since Lex Prime came out.

Dual Zorens are the oldest melee weapons I have. I still drag them out occasionally but since the Dual Ichors (and now, Dual Kamas) do their job better there's not much incentive to use them.

It is my Excalibur and Braton (not mk1). I sold my starter weapons since I was a plat scrub and needed all the slots I couold get at that time. They're also the two things to which I feel the most attached along with my nova. It was the very first weapon I potato'ed and forma'ed; definitely the best 25k creds I've spent throught my whole playthrough.

Sadly, after I crafted rhino (which was very early) I became a rhino scrub for the better part of the solar system and Excal did not get much attention during this time. As for the braton, it became painfully obvious at phobos that without maxed out mods, it would no longer be viable for higher level missions. Then I crafted the latron, and the rest is history :)

Excalibur and Lato from the very beginning. Out a bunch of forma on the Lato it's not a bad weapon. My second oldest frame is Nekros. It's still one of my favorites. My first gun that made me feel like a total bad &#! is my Karak, still have that old thing. My first sentinel was the wyrm I thought it was so cool. Still have a weird love of the original wyrm.