Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Nice job on loki design,I can not wathc you working on skin live but I did whats all your YouTube videos in the end. And again nice job dude 😊😀👏🍻

Thanks! I'm doing some big changes to a part of it so maybe i won't be able to finish it till next week but it's almost there! :D

Loki's looking like a true gentleman in this skin, excellent work. Cant wait to see it in Tennogen round 12. I would be really surprised if DE didnt put it in.

By the way, are you aware that the energy lights on Saryn Velenosa's collar are like really low-res in-game? I looked up the model on your Steam Workshop and they look alot better and sharper on there. Looks like something went wrong when DE put your skin into the game. Dont get me wrong I still bought it, it still looks beautiful, but I think its kinda upsetting to see some parts of your skins be visually downgraded like that.

1 hour ago, EighthGear said:

Loki's looking like a true gentleman in this skin, excellent work. Cant wait to see it in Tennogen round 12. I would be really surprised if DE didnt put it in.

By the way, are you aware that the energy lights on Saryn Velenosa's collar are like really low-res in-game? I looked up the model on your Steam Workshop and they look alot better and sharper on there. Looks like something went wrong when DE put your skin into the game. Dont get me wrong I still bought it, it still looks beautiful, but I think its kinda upsetting to see some parts of your skins be visually downgraded like that.

Thank you EighthGear! I'm aware, unfortunately there's nothing i can do, that part for some reason is really low res compared to the rest of the model so it becomes too much compressed. I'm sorry :(

God damit HitsuSan, why must you always makes your skin so appealing ?! I already bought Mag Alata, Zephyr Hagoromo, Ivara YouKai and Nova visage. And now i'm struggling to resist the temptation of Saryn Velenosa, cause i don't play Saryn this much.

Anyway, i love your work. And i would kill for a Banshee or Trinity skin from you in the future ! Keep up the amazing work ! ^^

15 minutes ago, Marekthejester said:

God damit HitsuSan, why must you always makes your skin so appealing ?! I already bought Mag Alata, Zephyr Hagoromo, Ivara YouKai and Nova visage. And now i'm struggling to resist the temptation of Saryn Velenosa, cause i don't play Saryn this much.

Anyway, i love your work. And i would kill for a Banshee or Trinity skin from you in the future ! Keep up the amazing work ! ^^

Haha but that's my job!

Thank you so much for buying my skins :D I'll see what i can do with banshee and trin but it'll take me some time cause i've got some other skins in the line!

On 2/27/2018 at 9:56 AM, HitsuSan said:

Cross dressing excalibur doing a jojo pose because quality content!

DXAAyz9W4AIY4a6.jpg:large

"You though it was Excalibur, BUT IT WAS MEEEE!!! DIOOO!!!

This is why i follow this thread and subscribed to you on youtube and am following you on twitch...true quality xD

14 hours ago, Valiant said:

@HitsuSan, thanks to your nifty Corona syandana I've managed to get an awesome look with @lukinu_u's heavy blade skin and put a nice spin on my Code Geass influenced Lancelot Gara with a hovering sword. Can't wait for a Gara skin from either of you now to make it look even better.

YEesBgz.jpg

z6QDA43.jpg?1%5B

I'm glad you're having your fashionframe fun with it :D thank you for your awesome screenshots!

8 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

"You though it was Excalibur, BUT IT WAS MEEEE!!! DIOOO!!!

This is why i follow this thread and subscribed to you on youtube and am following you on twitch...true quality xD

Lol yeah, sorry i'm forgetting to upload stuff on youtube... i need to take half an hour off and deal with it ^^"

Archived