Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

32 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Im still not sure with is better:

Dark Ivara:

Hide contents

vIgBsSA.jpg

or Light Ivara:

Hide contents

efp5y7X.jpg

This is what A, B, and C appearance slots are for my fellow Tenno.  I use the hell out of them once I noticed them a while back.  :D

1 hour ago, Fox7000 said:

Dark Ivara:

or Light Ivara:

Dark Ivara for sure mate! ;-)

Spoiler

Here's a clearer pic of mine since it's hard to actually see what she looks like from the Caputra pics I posted/ =p

90D66AF6DBCC357DFF6281421AFE64F448319A05 (1680×1050)

And since @DatDarkOne pointed out we do indeed get 3 loadouts here's the other one too just because (this is just what the skin looks like on my normal "a" appearance setup. Maybe I'll see if I can come up with something else later.
528A39ADD35517C3041251050ADD6216CFC5E4D8 (1680×1050)

Cheers!
~R~

edit to add:
OK here's a new one in place of the black and gold. Now it's just a bit of color shift here and there from the original but I think it looks nice.
Really, just sitting and hitting the Randomize Colors shows what a great skin this as and just about everything looks so good (barring some super saturated colors but some people like that too so that's not technically "bad" either.)

Spoiler

So this is sort of an Easter Bunny look I guess, haha

9454FB010183C5762649381C293B7FBEDA22951E (1680×1050)

5 hours ago, Fox7000 said:

Dark Ivara:

Reveal hidden contents

vIgBsSA.jpg

or Light Ivara:

Reveal hidden contents

efp5y7X.jpg

For sure Dark, it carries the dark really well, great texture. Almost seems like a waste to make it light for me.

20 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Hitsu are you using your skins in default colours? If not then can you show us your color scheme?

I haven't configured Ivara Youkai yet cause it will be much different when fixed :) 

here's how i'm rocking Excalibur Caduto though :) ABBADAE93F3A81070F618AB050E1FC0C85953126

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I haven't configured Ivara Youkai yet cause it will be much different when fixed :)

Will the "much different" include no white parts? I like the skin, but the white parts bother me when I try any sort of darker theme for her.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Virith said:

Will the "much different" include no white parts? I like the skin, but the white parts bother me when I try any sort of darker theme for her.

Yes there's no white parts in the original skin ^^ You will notice when it's updated cause the metal in her quiver will become colored if you're not sure or maybe you're playing in a lower resolution, that's the part you'll notice right away.

Just now, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

So I am sure you will ignore this question HitsuSan but what are the chances that you would ever make an Equinox tennogen skin or helmet?

I never ignore reasonable questions :)

I thought of making an equinox skin lots of times but it's just a time sync nightmare... I would love to and i probably will one day but right now i'm super busy and there's Saturnia that needs to be ready for the next release so i really don't know when i will be able to find the time really. And there's always the problem that i'll be doing 3 skins, not one...

22 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I never ignore reasonable questions :)

I thought of making an equinox skin lots of times but it's just a time sync nightmare... I would love to and i probably will one day but right now i'm super busy and there's Saturnia that needs to be ready for the next release so i really don't know when i will be able to find the time really. And there's always the problem that i'll be doing 3 skins, not one...

Well, I hope you keep working on it when you have the chance. I know it is probably a lot of work but I am certain that if you made it, it would be gorgeous. I would certainly buy it.

Archived