Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, Sidereus said:

I see.
The main reason why I asked about the alias is that it wasn't this noticeable in the previous model if I remember it correctly.
I (we) can't thank you enough for your constant work/fixing and I have to admit that knowing you'll be working on that makes me rejoice.
With pixelation gone and that lil more satin-metal feel on that side, Caduto skin is actually perfect.

Might I ask again thou, is that part (2) in the pic meant to be pbr-metallic aswell?

I apologize once more for my OCDs and perfectionism and wish you a full recovery, Tenno.

Oh lol don't worry, i'm already perfectly fine :D

Anyway, nope that spot is not metallic even if it's the same color group :) And btw the small pixelation on that spot couldn't possibly be different before, i haven't change anything about this skin since i've made it. The fix only put back the reflection texture that DE forgot so everything else is exactly the same, most likely you didn't noticed it before XD

I'm really glad that people are looking at my work with the magnifying lens though ;) It means you really like it and you really care, thanks!

17 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh lol don't worry, i'm already perfectly fine :D

Anyway, nope that spot is not metallic even if it's the same color group :) And btw the small pixelation on that spot couldn't possibly be different before, i haven't change anything about this skin since i've made it. The fix only put back the reflection texture that DE forgot so everything else is exactly the same, most likely you didn't noticed it before XD

I'm really glad that people are looking at my work with the magnifying lens though ;) It means you really like it and you really care, thanks!

That's good to hear!

So yeah, was just my perception of it, maybe deceived by the brightness of the reflection texture, who knows. 

I am quite positive about the future fixes and I like to give you feedback about it (keeping it less bothersome and enough meticulous), since as I said before, this is by far my favourite Excalibur skin, so ... you're very welcome, Tenno ;)

On 9/18/2016 at 11:13 AM, Vlada91 said:

And this is my style :cool: 

a4FyWUY.jpg

Lol all black? It's cool :D I don't know why but i never use all black

On 9/19/2016 at 10:52 AM, Sidereus said:

I am quite positive about the future fixes 

Please keep in mind that they're always "if" more than "when" though :)

9 hours ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

The Officium syandana is awesome. Kinda makes me want to see something similar with Orokin lettering. I've always loved their written language.

Thanks XD if only i could find the time to update the screenshots....

But Ash is not going to finish itself!

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Lol all black? It's cool :D I don't know why but i never use all black

Yea :smile: and you can see sigil on the helmets for red and yellow combination,its create a unique look for helmets :cool: 

(red style is more like ninja or predator and gold-yellow is more like some sci-fi spartan helmet) :smile: 

Voted , though with my thoughts on the Officium Sydana , while it I guess is an upside down triangle in a large circle with Corpus Lettering , it feels almost like it's trying to mimic the Corpus Faction Symbol where it's a large circle holding an upright triangle inside of it with a much smaller circle in the center of the triangle. . . I'm just guessing it'd look weird with the Triangle being Upright?

Overall though very nice

25 minutes ago, Azurian-Draguard said:

Voted , though with my thoughts on the Officium Sydana , while it I guess is an upside down triangle in a large circle with Corpus Lettering , it feels almost like it's trying to mimic the Corpus Faction Symbol where it's a large circle holding an upright triangle inside of it with a much smaller circle in the center of the triangle. . . I'm just guessing it'd look weird with the Triangle being Upright?

Overall though very nice

It's hard to read actually ^^

Anyway about Officium, it's not like it's trying to mimic the Corpus faction symbol... it's 100% corpus manufacture in every aspect. Yeah it doesn't look very good it the triangle is pointing upwards ^^ As a symbol might work but as a wearable object that has to look good on every warframe it's way better this way cause it's much more balanced. Though i'm not an expert in corpus stuff, you'll have to ask Rob from AGGP why we choose this type of design ^^ he knows the lore way better, i know there's a reason about it though, not only aesthetic, i believe it's cause one of the industry manufacturers of the corpus has a similar symbol.

Anyawy i'm very sorry i didn't had the time to update the screenshots and everything still >__> damn. Well i guess if DE will pick it up this week it's going to be a surprise for most of people lol.

43 minutes ago, Shadow8600 said:

NEED Emperor Frost. I've purchased every single item you've created, and love every single one. The Syandanas are awesome! Wish someone would do a Palatine type skin for Rhino, don't particularly love his regular Rhino look.

Thanks Shadow :) I'll eventually make a Rhino skin, don't worry XD

2 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

If you do remember to tell people at DE to make it transparent when using ironskin. The two Skins I bought are blanketed by that aweful gold skin from rhino prime. -_____-

Haha, i'll have to remember to ask what i can do about that before making the skin ^^

6 hours ago, Kyotra said:

Hey Hitsu, still working on that Ash skin?

Almost there :D soooooo close... i'm adding the final details and lights, maybe a fourth material and some other minor detail and it's done!

It's taking me some extra time cause it's very intricate (more than Visage) and i need to be careful about the color placement so that you can make it beautiful with all the colors :D (like... black... black, slightly darker black, black, and black, even red sometimes XD)

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Almost there :D soooooo close... i'm adding the final details and lights, maybe a fourth material and some other minor detail and it's done!

It's taking me some extra time cause it's very intricate (more than Visage) and i need to be careful about the color placement so that you can make it beautiful with all the colors :D (like... black... black, slightly darker black, black, and black, even red sometimes XD)

Oh that's good, you're close to completion. You take your time, you have the whole weekend ahead of you.

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

hehe black XD

Archived