The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, DeadPinny said:

Finally, after many months of waiting the Dream Frost is complete c: Sooo... After the announcement of Ember Deluxe, will you someday make another one of your great skins for her?

Hide contents

Warframe_2016_12_29_13_09_17_15.png

Hide contents

Warframe_2016_12_29_13_10_03_25.png

Wooow :D That's a great customization!

I'll have to think about Ember, i was planning to make something for her... like an entire new model exactly like the Deluxe skins. I know that we aren't allowed so it was going to end up being a waste of time most likely. Maybe i'd better spend that much time to give you guys a new skin instead ^^ especially cause when i was planning it (i've already made one or two preliminary concepts) i was told there were no ember deluxe skin on the horizon... Now i'll have to reconsider, especially cause the last 2 warframes i've made a skin for they've ended up with a Deluxe skin right before or a little after (Ash and Frost). I need to give priority to the warframes that already got one or they won't be getting one for a long time cause it's better to have more overall variation. On top of that we're having huge problems and they will be even worse in the future with the Prime versions cause they're covered with additional non modifiable parts more and more, so much so that a custom skin is barely noticeable under the prime versions so why buy it? 

In short... i'd freaking love to make a skin for Ember for way before i've started actually making skins for warframe but not on the current conditions cause it will be pointless (cause of the deluxe) and doomed for a poor result (cause of the untouchable prime parts and the inability to change the model). That being said, i promise that if a solution will be available in the future Ember will definitely be the first warframe i will think of :D 

Who knows, maybe there will be a surprise next year :)

Pls HitsuSan, Next Tennogen batch will feel a little empty without one of your submissions :C

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey Tenno,

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year! 

I'm sure you all know that TennoGen Round 6 was released in December to a chorus of oohs and ahhs. Now that you've all had time to relax over the holidays, it's time to start 2017 off right: with a fresh new batch of incredible community-made content.

The deadline for TennoGen Round 7 is January 12th. We’re all excited to see what you all come up with!

Thanks!

I hope you can do it before the deadline and your work gets accepted. however, don't push yourself too much if there's still too much to do. Asa Nyx lover, I can't wait to see your work on her. Good Luck and happy new year! :D

Happy new year everybody! :D

Though there's no way in hell i can finish Nyx in a week there's still Ash Bai Hu ready to be delivered (well except the new helmet which i have to finish in this few days). Unfortunately this Nyx took me a long time because i'm making something new for tennogen, remember the first time somebody came up with the idea to make a skin+custom helmet pack for tennogen? Lol yeah it was my idea, a simple one for sure, eventually somebody else would have done it but since it was the first time it took a little back and forth to ask for permission and in the end we've made that extra step that i believe it made Tennogen so popular in 2016.

So now it's 2017, tennogen is super popular and i'm very happy with what's going on so i've decided to try and make the next step but, instead of a step imagine a 7km base jump with one of those flying squirrel suits... It has to be beautiful, perfect and technically solid in order to convince DE. On top of that i've already made a back up plan which had to be a top quality Hitsu San tennogen skin XD 

I think you can have a better idea of why it's taking me so long this time after this post ;) still you don't know what it is but you will soon, and if you don't because it gets declined you'll have a great Nyx skin anyway XD in the end you guys will always win in my plan!

May the 2017 be the best year for everybody! :D

2 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Though there's no way in hell i can finish Nyx in a week there's still Ash Bai Hu ready to be delivered (well except the new helmet which i have to finish in this few days). Unfortunately this Nyx took me a long time because i'm making something new for tennogen, remember the first time somebody came up with the idea to make a skin+custom helmet pack for tennogen? Lol yeah it was my idea, a simple one for sure, eventually somebody else would have done it but since it was the first time it took a little back and forth to ask for permission and in the end we've made that extra step that i believe it made Tennogen so popular in 2016.

So now it's 2017, tennogen is super popular and i'm very happy with what's going on so i've decided to try and make the next step but, instead of a step imagine a 7km base jump with one of those flying squirrel suits... It has to be beautiful, perfect and technically solid in order to convince DE. On top of that i've already made a back up plan which had to be a top quality Hitsu San tennogen skin XD 

I think you can have a better idea of why it's taking me so long this time after this post ;) still you don't know what it is but you will soon, and if you don't because it gets declined you'll have a great Nyx skin anyway XD in the end you guys will always win in my plan!

so pretty much tennogen deluxe skins?

1 hour ago, Melos-mevim said:

so pretty much tennogen deluxe skins?

Pretty much no but even if it will be i won't tell so this answer is useless XD 

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

Take your time HitsuSan, we know it will be worth it.

;) yeah, in any case there's Ash BaiHu ready to do ninja stuff this round, he deserves his spotlight :P

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Happy new year, bud. I am more excited to see what you can come up with next, than anything else I can think of for this game. I have not taken the emperor skin off since I got it. Looks fantastic.

4 hours ago, Shadow8600 said:

Happy new year, bud. I am more excited to see what you can come up with next, than anything else I can think of for this game. I have not taken the emperor skin off since I got it. Looks fantastic.

Hahaha cool :D well don't worry, it's going to be cool no matter what !

Not about Ember but now i can work on Saryn etc without having to think about how much is going to be covered ^^ It's perfect for Ash actually otherwise his arms would have been totally covered!

Nyx is definitely going to slip into the next tennogen selection though, i want to make it super perfect so i'm going to work on the new Ash BaiHu helmet for the next few days (even if it's already done, i can make some parts better so i will!) ;) I'll preview it super soon though so don't worry :D

How's this looking for you? I've kept it still blind in a different way, i hope it's ok for DE this time. If you think it's too human-like let me know, if it doesn't work this time too i'm going to need get rid of the faceplate and tiger-like look... i will be very sad about it but though >__>

C1hJtvAXgAIJaCG.jpg:large

Yeah, I think it's really cool!

Excellent blend of all the things: Tiger Oni Space Ninja Samurai Mask

I heard somewhere that "five mini lion bots Ash's with BaiHu helmets can come together to form one super-bot Ash!"

Guess that's a new feature to encourage Raiding since we can only have 4 at once otherwise to keep that from happening and having too much awesome all in one place. >.>

:thumbup:

48 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

How's this looking for you? I've kept it still blind in a different way, i hope it's ok for DE this time. If you think it's too human-like let me know, if it doesn't work this time too i'm going to need get rid of the faceplate and tiger-like look... i will be very sad about it but though >__>

Holy S#&$ man. How the hell do you outdo yourself every time you release a skin?!

pxTfDIh.gif 

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

You sir...you...wow, you've outdone yourself my friend

0ffnlGM.gif

Also are those the new base colors? If so then very nice, gives a sort of prime-ish look.

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh.My.God

Dat helmet....

HitsuSan bro....

you are a freaking legend man. 0_0

first thing I am buying when it releases!!

i will saying the unthinkable; I am glad they rejected your skin because this is a masterpiece!

I like this helmet quite a bit. I'm enjoying Koga but I'll probably pick this up once it gets in.

Btw, did anyone notice the plasticky texture quality of the new frost deluxe skin? I saw that and thought "HitsuSan wouldn't have made that mistake." That texture might kill the skin for me. Glad I have Emperor.

52 minutes ago, Azrael said:

I like this helmet quite a bit. I'm enjoying Koga but I'll probably pick this up once it gets in.

Btw, did anyone notice the plasticky texture quality of the new frost deluxe skin? I saw that and thought "HitsuSan wouldn't have made that mistake." That texture might kill the skin for me. Glad I have Emperor.

I noticed that as well. Also disliked the 'muscle' texture being made metallic, and the size of the helmet in proportion to the body. However a decent color scheme might do it justice.  The day Tennogen creators are allowed to work with deluxe skin assets, my god, it will be glorious.

12 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

OH MY GOD

GIVE IT HERE.

Fantastic work!

Archived