The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

4 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Hitsu you sneaky bugger i now understand your hints.....

So bloody happy to be getting your Frost skin in our next update as one of the few items chosen. Can't wait till ya touch my other two favorites Inaros and Hydroid.

#Hitsufrostarmyunite😆

Uhm i'm sorry to tell you but Frost Emperor is definitely not in the next console update because it's been out on pc for less than a month but you can expect to have some other things i've done ;)

Also hey guys :D thanks a lot! I'm very surprised you're liking the new Ash helmet this much, i thought you would be too used to the previous look to like this one so i wasn't expecting all the excitement even if i've obviously put a lot of work behind it cause i knew what i had to top in order for you to like it :) 

In any case let me finish some small parts of this helmet which i want to polish better then i'm going to post you up proper screenshots and a model so you can check it for yourself ;) There's still time until the selection and i'm going to spend it for that, Nyx is officially postponed to the next month.

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Just remember that DE will discard the golden metal for another color because of reasons ^^

You could always use a paler gold color. I prefer pale gold anyway because it's more realistic (real gold isn't yellow crayon colored, it's pale), and it won't look so much like a prime helmet. 

*Edit: I like the middle row of the gold colors in shamrock, towards the left. That's one row down from the top, if I remember correctly. 

Just now, Azrael said:

You could always use a paler gold color. I prefer pale gold anyway because it's more realistic (real gold isn't yellow crayon colored, it's pale), and it won't look so much like a prime helmet. 

Emperor was pale, still got killed.

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Emperor was pale, still got killed.

Hmm. If you make the horns silver, how does it look? I just prefer the variation of the one on the left, the right looks a bit monochromatic. Maybe that's just me though. 

1 minute ago, Azrael said:

Hmm. If you make the horns silver, how does it look? I just prefer the variation of the one on the left, the right looks a bit monochromatic. Maybe that's just me though. 

Hahaha maybe cause it is monochromatic ^^ The Smoke palette in warframe was made for Ash after all lol!

Uhmmm i'll have to reconsider to submit a new color scheme but if it's not gold it's hard to tell... also i really like the dark silver metallic on Bai Hu but the moment you add some strong colors it becomes just hard to match. I'll see what i can do anyway :)

11 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Uhmmm i'll have to reconsider to submit a new color scheme but if it's not gold it's hard to tell... also i really like the dark silver metallic on Bai Hu but the moment you add some strong colors it becomes just hard to match. I'll see what i can do anyway :)

It's all up to you bro, i'm just sharing ideas, you're it's daddy after all.

4 hours ago, Evanescent said:

This is could to get some flak, but I think it still looks too humanoid. If that's why the original submission was not accepted it might be a problem.

Yeah, the visible nose and mouth. That being said, left one. But I like the new blinds.

5 hours ago, Evanescent said:

This is could to get some flak, but I think it still looks too humanoid. If that's why the original submission was not accepted it might be a problem.

1 hour ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Yeah, the visible nose and mouth. That being said, left one. But I like the new blinds.

I know, it's actually closer than you guys can tell to Ash Prime helmet cause it maintain a similar structure but w/o the nose-mouth part it will loose all the feline characteristics so it's super tricky. In any case do we agree that the previous one was way more human-like ? I really hope so ^^

Just now, HitsuSan said:

I know, it's actually closer than you guys can tell to Ash Prime helmet cause it maintain a similar structure but w/o the nose-mouth part it will loose all the feline characteristics so it's super tricky. In any case do we agree that the previous one was way more human-like ? I really hope so ^^

I think it could stand to be a bit more vague. It's less humanoid, but I fear it could not be enough.

1 minute ago, Evanescent said:

I think it could stand to be a bit more vague. It's less humanoid, but I fear it could not be enough.

Well, DE told me to make it less human-like and then never gave me any feedback on this new one (they have seen this new sculpt months ago) so i have no idea ^^ If they wanted it to look totally different they could have asked me that and i would have happily made it so i guess it's either enough or they like to give me riddles to solve in order to understand what they actually want lol... we'll see :) i'm not too much worried though.

Just now, HitsuSan said:

Well, DE told me to make it less human-like and then never gave me any feedback on this new one (they have seen this new sculpt months ago) so i have no idea ^^ If they wanted it to look totally different they could have asked me that and i would have happily made it so i guess it's either enough or they like to give me riddles to solve in order to understand what they actually want lol... we'll see :) i'm not too much worried though.

To be clear, I think it looks great, and I like the colour on the left one better. Especially like the jaw details with how the metal curls.

What I am worried about is them rejecting it on the same grounds if it's still too human and us not getting KNEESOCKS NYX

I NEED IT HITSUSAN

YOU KNOW I NEED IT

I mean I won't be able to buy it (thanks, steam) but I NEED TO KNOW ITS REAL 

I WANT TO DEDICATE MY LIFE TO IT

But in all seriousness it might hold up your time and slow down you making other cool stuff, and god knows some warframes got not love.

56 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

To be clear, I think it looks great, and I like the colour on the left one better. Especially like the jaw details with how the metal curls.

What I am worried about is them rejecting it on the same grounds if it's still too human and us not getting KNEESOCKS NYX

I NEED IT HITSUSAN

YOU KNOW I NEED IT

I mean I won't be able to buy it (thanks, steam) but I NEED TO KNOW ITS REAL 

I WANT TO DEDICATE MY LIFE TO IT

But in all seriousness it might hold up your time and slow down you making other cool stuff, and god knows some warframes got not love.

Yeah the fact that i might have to remake this helmet a third time because of non communication is really annoying but i hope that DE will be a little flexible about it, after all they're publishing jetpacks, butterfly wings etc lately, i can't possibly see how a nose will crumble the players immersion in this game lol.

Don't worry though, my Nyx (she does have a name already but i'm not telling you yet) doesn't look human at all, not even from afar XD I hope you know that your wanting her for the kneesocks is going to backfire in an epic way right? XD I thought you guys knew by now that everytime i give you a hint about stuff it's always a twisted version of the truth lol... That being said i'm not denying anything, so you can keep dreaming about it a little longer XD

Of one thing i'm sure though, it's going to be chaos for a long minute once i release it in the community but there's nothing that DE won't approve about it.

27 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah the fact that i might have to remake this helmet a third time because of non communication is really annoying but i hope that DE will be a little flexible about it, after all they're publishing jetpacks, butterfly wings etc lately, i can't possibly see how a nose will crumble the players immersion in this game lol.

Don't worry though, my Nyx (she does have a name already but i'm not telling you yet) doesn't look human at all, not even from afar XD I hope you know that your wanting her for the kneesocks is going to backfire in an epic way right? XD I thought you guys knew by now that everytime i give you a hint about stuff it's always a twisted version of the truth lol... That being said i'm not denying anything, so you can keep dreaming about it a little longer XD

Of one thing i'm sure though, it's going to be chaos for a long minute once i release it in the community but there's nothing that DE won't approve about it.

So her kneesocks go from her head and downwards to her knees instead of the right way around? :)

Archived