The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

25 Fusion Cores (Should Be Removed From Sortie Drop Table)

TennoPain

LOL, 25 Cores are actually the best reward I have received from the sorties (and I have played them every day since release)

nothing but lens and parts to weapons I already have

still trying for War or Legendary Core (or even potatos would be more useful than 25 gold cores)

That's my experience too; I mean, 25 cores are a bad reward itself for a completed sortie, but still it's not the first on my list to be removed!

- "How keep vets happyh?"
- "Put in 867985674869 health tanks that 1Shot on first wrong move, put them in the most ridiculous assortments of missions, throw 1-2 good rewards among 100 most of which they'll only need once or never."
- "U. I liek u. Promoted."

...How DE went about it, most likely. Sorties are as badly implemented as the wings. And focus is even worse but that's another story.

I've stopped running sorties, got my Nezha and Dera V which I wanted ever since that unfair alert with Nef and Alad and I have enough cores, or have plenty of ways to get them and have fun without being frustrated. Also the group tool(Heh) is... Isn't. So GL with randoms.

what about 25 prebuilt clem clones?

Honestly I wouldn't mind that. I don't think anyone could complain.

Now on a more serious note, 25 R5 cores for the equivalent of a mini-nightmare raid is pretty awful. I could see maybe the 50 R5 cores reward staying since it is somewhat worth it, assuming it is gold cores. More worth it than parts for guns you've either already built/maxed or don't want to bother with, anyways (especially considering that the Dera Vandal is terribad and the Karak Wraith is firmly in "meh" territory). The lenses are nice, they're right where they should be, IMO, and you can always use 4 lenses you don't want to make a greater lens that you do want. Nezha as a sortie reward doesn't really seem right though. I know DE wanted to implement Nezha in a unique way while simultaneously promoting Sorties, but having some other alternative, maybe Vauban-esque alerts, as well as removing Nezha's BP from the sortie pool and adding it to the market, would probably be a better way to implement it. I wouldn't be surprised if DE actually did do something else with Nezha in the future, it wouldn't be the first time they've adjusted the availability of something based on feedback. 

And replaced with?

All these complaints and no practical solution.

Ditch the 25 x r5s and keep it to 50 x r5s at the least, add in forma bundles (x3 or x5 prebuilt?), toss in some ducat rewards if they please, large credits bundles? Any number of things that aren't already common place or lose value entirely after the first roll. 

Ditch the 25 x r5s and keep it to 50 x r5s at the least, add in forma bundles (x3 or x5 prebuilt?), toss in some ducat rewards if they please, large credits bundles? Any number of things that aren't already common place or lose value entirely after the first roll.

Thats a great idea.