Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volk's Little Workshop: Vasiona Limbo

Volkovyi

I love the Battle-Damaged theme for Warframes, it makes them look and feel(?!) more realistic, if you may. After running missions for "x" years some damage is bound to happen and seeing that reflected on the skin is quite satisfying. I hope you keep up the series.

9 hours ago, Onida_a said:

I love the Battle-Damaged theme for Warframes, it makes them look and feel(?!) more realistic, if you may. After running missions for "x" years some damage is bound to happen and seeing that reflected on the skin is quite satisfying. I hope you keep up the series.

We definitely will! It is just we will be alternating between battle-damaged skins and other artistic directions. Just so our entire gallery isn't filled with one theme at once in terms of skins!

Next to receive the Vojnik treatment would be Atlas or Inaros

2 hours ago, Fahren_Corvalis said:

I really like that Loki Helm. How well does it look with the Prime and does it "gold"/color well?

We can not directly preview Prime parts on the default model as Primes are unavailable to TennoGen, best we can do is design around it and hope it fits as intended. The skin has metalness that is in the same tinting zone as Prime, and so should be compatible.

• 1 month later...

A little update on the Incubus Ribbon Syndana, The ring portion has been smoothed to appear rounder and less low-polygon like. The groove pattern on the ring has been made deeper and thus more apperant. The tint-mask has been updated around the entire model.

Would you like to see any future edits and alterations to our work in the Workshop posted here as well in the thread?

GwfpnSM.png

58cdV9w.png

Edited by Volkovyi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Shreiko said:

Here's to hopping Excalibur gets treatment similar to Loki's and you give him a skin as sick as the Incubus. Love your work.

While we would love to create full body skins such as the Incubus, we can not do so without our Collaboration partner Syncrasis who now works for DE. As such, they can not participate in TennoGen any longer. It was a bitter sweet first, and last collaboration.

Perhaps in the future we may expand our skills into sculpting, or come to find another partner.

10 hours ago, Volkovyi said:

While we would love to create full body skins such as the Incubus, we can not do so without our Collaboration partner Syncrasis who now works for DE. As such, they can not participate in TennoGen any longer. It was a bitter sweet first, and last collaboration.

Perhaps in the future we may expand our skills into sculpting, or come to find another partner.

I noticed the DE tag in his name on the forums recently and feared this was the case. Sucks that you have affirmed my fears, congratulations to him and I hope you find another adept sculptor to partner with for future projects while also tending your own skills. I look forward to your future endeavours.

Edited by Shreiko

• 3 weeks later...

Ehh dunno, not a fan of Limbo anyways but I wouldn't have said your skin is drastically different (in terms of TG level) to vanilla Limbo, minus the star patterns. Think it needs something more here I'm afraid, but that's just me.

Edited by Naith