Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Endgame Warframes

Noifurz

Hello I am currently looking for the best endgame frames

And I am curious about the list of other players

My list

1.Loki/Loki Prime

I believe this one was a obvious one since loki is very useful even at high lvl with his radial disarm + augment mod for it.

2.Frost/Frost Prime

With his rework I found frost very strong in defense and mobile defense missions with his Snow Globe (augment mod can go in there aswell)+ since you build for  power strength(more hp for the globe) he will be dealing a lot of damage with his Avalanche and Ice wave

3.Trinity/Trinity Prime

Trinity offers energy for the whole team and energy + healing

4.Limbo

Some might disagree with me since Limbo was used as a troll frame with rift walk but recently I realized that he is a really great frame to save allies in most situations 

5.Broberon(Oberon)

I really like him for his Reckoning ability and his kit in general since he has everything that a frame needs to survive (I even made T4 Survivals with him to min 40 -it was a hell of a pain!-)

Now tell me which is your top 5 list for endgame warframes :)

1. Loki

2. Loki

3. Trin

4. Nyx

5. Nova

to ur list

the last big frost nerf removed soooo much utility from him that he is horrible to play now

(maximum 4 globes and unlimited time on globe are propably the bigest nerfs ever done to a frame)

1. Nova (Prime)

Damage multiplier and slow enemies makes easy pickings even at higher levels.

2. Nyx (Prime)

Infinite scaling of her abilities and crowd control.

3. Equinox

Infinite scaling of her 4th plus the ability to put enemies to sleep in night form. 

4. Valkyr

Immortality builds are easy.

5. Trinity (Prime)

Another frame that's pretty much immortal with the right build.

Edited by xZetsumeix

5. Nova

Slow enemies and boom boom is always good.

4. Nyx/Mirage

Blind Mirage strongest AoE CC combined with heavy melee damage! Or Nyx Chaos, let them fight themselves!

3. Chroma

Hardest hitter, won't fall off so fast. Awesome tankiness too!

2. Equinox

Infinite scaling damage ulti and pretty awesome CC with ability to stealth finish! (Rest)

1. Frost

Able to defend things in a globe, able to freeze enemies in range and able to kill enemies through globe crushing, no matter which level they are!

1. Loki - things you can do while being invisible.. o,,,o

2. Nyx - stalling trigger and invulnerable nuke that needs support at times

3. Limbo - best choice for a strategic team leader

4. Trinity - team infinity

5. Mag - when you see more blue than red on enemies' health bar... the battle is over

5.Broberon(Oberon)

I really like him for his Reckoning ability and his kit in general since he has everything that a frame needs to survive (I even made T4 Survivals with him to min 40 -it was a hell of a pain!-)

Now tell me which is your top 5 list for endgame warframes :)

Unless you didn't max modded your Oberon, of course it'll be a pain. But if you do, it'll still be easy for you in the 60 min mark.

Well aside from that, these are my 5 endgame warframes:

1. Excalibur

- Posterboy got versatility (DPS + CC) and his passive (Tenno Art of the Blade) is really the best~

2. Nyx Prime

- Her CC is the best that will really save the team~

3. Mirage

- DPS + Buff and CC which can last more than an hour in T4 Surv~

4. Ash Prime

- His Blade Storm + Mobility can be deadly and make him endure the long run.

5. Trinity Prime

- Queen of Support that lowers the chances of teammates dying plus gives energy, which what everyone wants~

Edited by Arkstorm

1. Nova

Crowd control useful in all situations (slow enemies in high level missions, speed them up in low level ones. In both situations, enemies take double damage), rather tanky if used with primed flow + quick thinking, Able to one-shot pretty much everything with MP + a fully charged Antimatter drop.

There isn't one mission where a Nova isn't useful.

2. Trinity

Can fill up your energy bar within seconds, can instantly heal you and your sentinel from across the map and, with the EV augment, can give you tons of overshields. What else do you need?

3. Frost

If you need to defend anything, you WILL need a frost, no matter what.

4. Nyx

CC for days. If you don't care about killing enemies, Nyx will keep them off your cell.

4.5 Mirage

Same thing as Nyx, assuming you build her for range and duration for the Prism blind.

5. Nekros

Makes survival missions trivial because of the potentially doubled air support modules drop, covers the map in health orbs and can summon shadows to take aggro off the cell. Also has a panic button (Terrify) to get out of sticky situations

Honorable mentions:

Vauban for his vortex and bastille augment, Equinox for his power strenght buff, healing and scaling AoE, Mag for her shield polarize able to deal tons of damageon high level corpus missions and immediatly restore shields, Rhino for his damage buff and hard CC, Valkyr for her invulnerability, Excal and Ivara for their tons of damage with their blade and bow, Chroma for his tankiness and huge self-buff with Vex Armor, Ash for his finisher damage on Bladestorm

Loki is very overrated imo. He's the god of solo missions, but there's better frames for teamwork.

Edited by TmDevice

1.Limbo

2.Limbo

3.Limbo

4.Limbo

5.Limbo

No synergy with weapons

Killed by his own 4th

Least kill per minute

Nullifiers allergies

No disables CC

No stealth

Good at reviving everyone to get killed again and prolong their misery.

Become the most durable but let team deals with his portion of enemies.