4. Aksomati
5. lex prime

1. War
2. Broken war
3. Scindo prime
4. Galatine
5. Jat kittag

Edited by Teloch

1.Synoid Simulor - obviously overpowered for room clearing, takes too little effort to use

2.Vaykor Hek - very deadly per-shot with good accuracy and critical, shotgun damage numbers outclass all other direct-hit primary

3.Sancti Tigris - one of the deadliest per-shot with lowered critical and limited magazine

4.Torid - tactical damage-over-time weapon

5.Secura Penta - quick, deadly, unsafe

1.Sonicor - special short-range crowd-control blast, best defensive weapon though some enemies are immune to the effect, very long reload time.

2.Vaykor Marelok - reliable syndicate pistol with high status chance, fairly long reload time

3.Kulstar - quick, deadly, unsafe

4.Lex Prime - reliable standard pistol with high critical chance

5.Tysis - tactical status thrower

1.Dual Ichor - with certain combinations, endless critical combo and invisibility break the game balance ._.

2.Redeemer - surprisingly powerful up to medium-long range with innate punchthrough, best stealth weapon

3.Tipedo - weak version of #1, better range

4.Dual Kamas Prime - plain insanely-high-damage slide-attack weapon

5.Galatine - another high-damage weapon with better stance combos and better range, inferior speed

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Almost all the lists are re-orderings of the same great weapons.  The one notable omission that I see from the primaries is the Quanta vandal.  The only thing better than a 50m beam of death or exploding cubes of death is BOTH in one package.

How about me with the Anku? Hell, a great weapon is a great weapon. I at least gave descriptions for my choices :D

Primaries

1. Tonkor

2. Boltor Prime

3. Soma Prime

4. V. Hek/Hek

5. Sancti Tigris

Secondaries

1. Vaykor Marelok

2. Lex Prime

3. Brakk

4. Atomos

5. Rakta Ballistica.

Melees

1. Jat Kittag (High damage and CC)

2. Scindo Prime

3. War

4. Broken War

5. Dual Kamas Prime

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

1 Synoid Simulor

2 Rakta Cernos

3 Vaykor Hek/Sancti Tigris (tie - power vs expense)

4 Soma Prime

5 Braton/Burston Prime (tie - personal preference for your status weapon between burst/auto)

1 Winds of Purity Furis

2 Sonicor

3 Kulstar

4 Lex Prime/Vaykor Marelok (tie)

5 Atomos

1 Prisma Skana, assuming you Shadow Step

2 Covert Lethality dagger

3 Dragon Nikana

4 Broken War

5 Scindo Prime, or War if you feel like paying almost 600 plat for a weapon

Personal ranking

Primaries

1. Synoid Simulor (No self damage, goes through walls, corpus destroyer)

2. Tonkor (crits)

3. Amprex (fountain of red crits)

4. Lanka (this bow skin is amazing)

5. Sancti Tigris (also known as meat processor)

Secondaries

1. Lex Prime (because its sniper pistol)

2. Vaykor Marelok (as above with healing booms)

3. Angstrum (mfkin handheld rocket shotgun)

4. Synoid Gammacor (lazor)

5. Hikou Prime (nullmans worst dream)

Melee

1. Dragon Nikana (bro, its katana!)

2. Scindo Prime (...and my axe!)

3. Kestrel (hey, catch this!)

4. Serro (status staff)

5. Orthos Prime (one-swing-room-cleaner)

Some of these lists are good, some are really bad. Let me know how you like mine.

Primary:
1. Tonkor/Synoid Simulor (No damage explosives? Oh.....YAHHH!!!)
2. Sancti Tigris/Vaykor Hek/Hek (At close range is godkiller and have similar procs, although corrosive proc is slightly better)
3. Soma Prime/Boltor Prime (too close to say which is better, but both rek crowds like crazy)
4. Rakta Cernos/Dread/Paris Prime (The best balanced weapon category in game, as they all are so closely good, it's up to to personal preference for if you like puncture, slash procs, or speed and raw damage)
5. Braton Prime/Telos Boltor (Both are underrated shredder and status god. Deals almost as much dps as boltor prime and has a lot more status either through chance or proc)

Secondary:
1. Sonicor (Portable Jat Kittag and deals great damage)
2. Vaykor Marelok/Lex Prime (both are one-hit god killers and too close to say which is better)
3. Rakta Ballistica (Silent and has godly puncture damage. Best charge secondary in game and viral/energy proc is wonderful)
4. Telos Akbolto (Super high dps semi-auto boltor. Great proc and awesome weapon)
5. Winds of Purity Furis (great low level dps gun, great proc, and you can never die)

Melee:
1. Jat Kittag (2nd Highest dps melee behind War sword plus the infamous ragdoll)
2. War Sword (Highest DPS Melee weapon in game)
3. Galatine/Scindo Prime (I have a whole page dedicated to calculations about why these are equal in dps. Basically, galatine deals more dps on infested and disarmed/melee enemies, while scindo deals more on regular enemies.)
4. Broken War Crimson Dervish (really good DPS and awesome stance with finisher damage)
5. Nikana Prime/Anku (Have similar dps, with anku being 1000 dps higher and being puncture and corrosive over slash and corrosive, but nikana stance is slightly better multihit. Only reason why I even consider nikana prime on par is because of style)

IIII don't like how Corpus and Grineer weapons look, so I tend not to use them. Personally, 

Primary: 1. Sancti Tigris (basic tigris is good too, if you don't has), 2. Synoid Simulor (basic simulor, blah blah), 3. Rakta Cernos (Dread or Paris Prime are good if you don't has), 4. Soma Prime, 5. Boltor Prime, Honorable Mention: Torid

Secondary: 1. Rakta Ballistica, 2. telos akbolto (vaykor marelok is very good too, but again...i don't especially like how it looks, so don't use it much), 3. Staticor (I'm a fan, but again, looks). 4. Sonicor (see 3's parenthesis), 5. Spira/Despair

Melee: I don't really have a list of 5 favorites in order, but i do have a list of weapons i like to use for various things in no particular order. Beginning...now. Jat Kittag (palatine skin. doesn't do anything to stats, but makes it look...not grineerey), Destreza, War, Broken War, Bo Prime, Dual Ichor, Dual Kamas Prime, Lacera, Mios, Orthos Prime, Scindo Prime, Anku, Redeemer, Dakra Prime, Tekko, Tonbo, annnd  Glaive Prime.

Primary:

1. Synoid Simulor

2. Vaykor Hek

3. Torid

Sidearms:

1. Furis (Pop nulls and heal yourself)

2. Sonicor (CC)

3. Rakta Ballistica (Pop Nulls and do some nice damage with charged attacks and have some CC control in burst mode)

Melee:

1. Prisma Dual Cleavers

2. Nikana Prime

These are my personal favorite end game weapons. Pretty much any melee with a 20%+ crit chance can be used in end game content these days using Blood Rush + Body Count. I feel like War is over rated. I understand that it has the highest damage, but the weapon is so damn slow. You would need Fury + Berserker + Volt to make War use able in my eyes.

Edited by mrwald0

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

How about me with the Anku? Hell, a great weapon is a great weapon. I at least gave descriptions for my choices :D

My only "issue" with your list is you cheated with 12 primaries ;-)

Seriously though, I'm not making any comment one way or the other on peoples lists.  Every single weapon mentioned deserves to be in this thread.  As does the quanta vandal.

Just now, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

My only "issue" with your list is you cheated with 12 primaries ;-)

Seriously though, I'm not making any comment one way or the other on peoples lists.  Every single weapon mentioned deserves to be in this thread.  As does the quanta vandal.

That is very true lol, but I really only grouped them by class as you can see. The differences between some of these weapons in the same class are so close it is scary. But above all, every weapon stated here is endgame viable and should be considered for a good long run. Although, there are a few weapons here I think juuuuuuuust miss the mark for tue endgame viable because they just barely make it.

Imo people are bit too much considered about "strongest weapon" - it's not like you play sortie nr. 3 against extra armored grineer or past 1hr in T4 survival every day. Strongest weapon does not mean overall best weapon nor it means most effective weapon for all content of this game.

But in case you really do need strongest, most badass brutal weapon that can consistently kill past level 100+ heavy gunners with ease, imo nothing in this game comes close to synoid symulor and tonkor - and only reason is because those weapons are in fact bugged and always score headshot. 

Luckily, instead of plain nerf that everybody hated DE took imo smarter route - more demanding content, badass enemies, event bosses etc, which was imo very wise decision on their side, hopefully they will persist in this but also give us more viable endgame weapons. 

Thing is weapons like this are mostly wasted on normal missions, yea they do kill but so does most of stuff. 

In my opinion best weapons in this game, that are most effective on most of game's content are : Ignis and Amprex. I have 5 forma in both and they are now my most used weapons. nothing comes close in brutal kill efficiency of his weapons, on most of game content. Properly modded they can be taken in sorties #1 and 2#, even againt grineer if whole team has CP, and they will work very good in all void missions up to 40 mins or 40 waves in T4 survival /defense. My advise to all new players that get those things asap. 

On 3/1/2016 at 4:18 PM, ThorienKELL said:

Imo people are bit too much considered about "strongest weapon" - it's not like you play sortie nr. 3 against extra armored grineer or past 1hr in T4 survival every day. Strongest weapon does not mean overall best weapon nor it means most effective weapon for all content of this game.

But in case you really do need strongest, most badass brutal weapon that can consistently kill past level 100+ heavy gunners with ease, imo nothing in this game comes close to synoid symulor and tonkor - and only reason is because those weapons are in fact bugged and always score headshot. 

Luckily, instead of plain nerf that everybody hated DE took imo smarter route - more demanding content, badass enemies, event bosses etc, which was imo very wise decision on their side, hopefully they will persist in this but also give us more viable endgame weapons. 

Thing is weapons like this are mostly wasted on normal missions, yea they do kill but so does most of stuff. 

In my opinion best weapons in this game, that are most effective on most of game's content are : Ignis and Amprex. I have 5 forma in both and they are now my most used weapons. nothing comes close in brutal kill efficiency of his weapons, on most of game content. Properly modded they can be taken in sorties #1 and 2#, even againt grineer if whole team has CP, and they will work very good in all void missions up to 40 mins or 40 waves in T4 survival /defense. My advise to all new players that get those things asap. 

Well said. I agree that those weapons are seriously underestimated. Ignis' cone is great for room clearing and spreading that status and the amprex is the higher damage version of the ignis with less status. They are great for killing anything on the star chart. The only problem they have is going into endless mission types where they fall off hard in higher tier missions. Amprex less because of the high crit chance if you can land headshots. For up to mid-tier gaming, they're the best weapons. Braton prime with punch through is also a great choice..