Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing In Sortie Pool Missions [Straw Poll]

Ibro156

no, a lot of people don't use archwing, well, i find it harder, well more of a time waster, its not my type of gameplay, like so this is what i think, if it does come, i think their needs to be more archwings, hence more class's, e.g. tank, defence, healer

I'm MR obsessed , buying prisma's on market for the MR, I still can't touch archwing to get the pieces I need. For many various reasons it's bad. it's BAD BAD BAD no don't you dare touch that  gamemode that needs major love it's an awesome concept just needs a LOT of fixing. So adding broken sorties with a  broken game mode will basically mean I'll never ever even bother with that  section of gameplay I'll quit first. 

No, because at its current state, Archwings survivability is low, not enough mods to come by and enemy scaling is borked on Archwing.

And yet archwings are so OP compared to the enemies that our survivability barely matters compared to ground combat. Itzal can turn invisible and untagetable indefinitely and for longer than Loki, Odonata can stun all enemies within 40 archwing meters using an AoE attack that comes out in 2 frames, and your starting weapon is an HMG with unlimited ammo. Anything not named "Hellion Dargyn" is practically incapable of killing you

Ofc, yes.

I would love to play an Earth MD AW against Lvl 50+, but also I really like AW I have to admit def could be really troublesome.

And I think the poll is more or less useless, because from the start it was clear that the NOs will win, but good to see how many people would like it.

I love archwing, i'd be excited to see it in.

Really dont see what all the fuss is about with archwing. The more i play it the more i like it. I wish there were alot more maps for it honestly, it's good fun and a great change of pace from the norm.