Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Still Not Know What The Hell This Is

(XBOX)BURRITO DEVIL

yO5pRFY.jpgyO5pRFY.jpg

We still do not know what this is,however,im pretty sure this is somehow related to Chroma´s pelt

Also,I found this from another thread

'THIS IS THE ACCOUNT of when all is still silent and placid.  All is silent and calm. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky. THESE, then, are the first words, the first speech. There is not yet one person, one animal, bird, fish, crab, tree, rock, hollow, canyon, meadow, or forest. All alone the sky exists. The face of the earth has not yet appeared. Alone lies the expanse of the sea, along with the womb of all the sky. There is not yet anything gathered together. All is at rest. Nothing stirs. All is languid, at rest in the sky. There is not yet anything standing erect. Only the expanse of the water, only the tranquil sea lies alone.  There is not yet anything that might exist. All lies placid and silent in the darkness, in the night.

Edited by (XB1)BURRITO DEVIL

Yeah I'm pretty sure that is part of Hunhow in some way. 

And, I'm guessing the quote about "hushed and empty is the womb of the sky", has something to do with Hunhow thinking that Lotus had finished carrying out her mission maybe? And that everything was destroyed as planned? That's just my interpretation though I could be way off. 

POPOL VUH!!!!

The Popol Vuh is a Mayan text depicting the creation of the world and the attempts of two gods to create humanity. The line used in the quest describes the unmade world, quiet and stuff. In the Second Dream, Hunhow directly refers to the void as the womb of the sky, or maybejust the moon as the womb. Don't know. Too much suffwas going on for me to rememnber everything. Anyway, that thing is one of his bones left over from the Old War, so when we toch it, we are exposed to Hunhow because his mind is in every part of him.

Also, if you read into the syntheisis entries, you'll see a Sentient say "Meerly framed are they, meerly shaped they are called, there was not their mother, their was no their father".This line from the Popol Vuh described the first failed attempt at creating humans. These early humans were imperfect and couldn't function properly, so they were killed and new ones were made and kept. Now... you should remember a line about the "rejects" disposed on Lua. CONNECTIONS. Finally, Xmucane, the wife to the other main god, is called She Who Has Beggoten Children, the Framer. FRAMER. MAMA LOTUS.

• Like 1

POPOL VUH!!!!

The Popol Vuh is a Mayan text depicting the creation of the world and the attempts of two gods to create humanity. The line used in the quest describes the unmade world, quiet and stuff. In the Second Dream, Hunhow directly refers to the void as the womb of the sky, or maybejust the moon as the womb. Don't know. Too much suffwas going on for me to rememnber everything. Anyway, that thing is one of his bones left over from the Old War, so when we toch it, we are exposed to Hunhow because his mind is in every part of him.

Also, if you read into the syntheisis entries, you'll see a Sentient say "Meerly framed are they, meerly shaped they are called, there was not their mother, their was no their father".This line from the Popol Vuh described the first failed attempt at creating humans. These early humans were imperfect and couldn't function properly, so they were killed and new ones were made and kept. Now... you should remember a line about the "rejects" disposed on Lua. CONNECTIONS. Finally, Xmucane, the wife to the other main god, is called She Who Has Beggoten Children, the Framer. FRAMER. MAMA LOTUS.

Yeah, no.

This Is the Arcane machine from the Stolen dreams quest. 

I think that this is the machine that Natah used to tell the other sentients that she has killed off the Tenno. 

this is why: The mashine "says" "All is hushed and empty in the womb of the sky"  - The reservour is cleansed, the tenno are dead as the sequence should have been. Later on in the Second dream, Hunhow says something like "I will Destroy the reservour and the womb of the sky will be empty as the sequence told." ( couldn't find the quote) 

I believe that by activating the machine again we triggered the Sentients as it's suspicious to get that message again. Like a message from a dead person. That is why they sent Chroma to look for clues to what happened. After that Natah happened and we all know where that got us.

tl; dr: That is the machine Natah/Lotus used to inform the sentients that she killed off the Tenno.

• Like 1

I think that this is the machine that Natah used to tell the other sentients that she has killed off the Tenno. 

this is why: The mashine "says" "All is hushed and empty in the womb of the sky"  - The reservour is cleansed, the tenno are dead as the sequence should have been. Later on in the Second dream, Hunhow says something like "I will Destroy the reservour and the womb of the sky will be empty as the sequence told." ( couldn't find the quote) 

I believe that by activating the machine again we triggered the Sentients as it's suspicious to get that message again. Like a message from a dead person. That is why they sent Chroma to look for clues to what happened. After that Natah happened and we all know where that got us.

tl; dr: That is the machine Natah/Lotus used to inform the sentients that she killed off the Tenno.

im talking about the skull/bone thing 

I love this Theory.

Holy yes. <3