The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlantis Vulcan Stance

(PSN)wylde3232

Question

19 answers to this question

are you doing Survivals on Ceres? best place to get Guardsman units to spawn, and you can keep killing till you've had enough.

is it worth it? I'd say so, there's a certain badassery to wielding Nunchucks.  plus the Shaku will be coming to us soon, so it's not just for the Ninkondi anymore. if you still can't get it, then you might be able to get it on trading for a reasonable price, somewhere around 20 plat.

are you doing Survivals on Ceres? best place to get Guardsman units to spawn, and you can keep killing till you've had enough.

is it worth it? I'd say so, there's a certain badassery to wielding Nunchucks.  plus the Shaku will be coming to us soon, so it's not just for the Ninkondi anymore. if you still can't get it, then you might be able to get it on trading for a reasonable price, somewhere around 20 plat.

Ninkondi is 100% better than the Shaku. It's weird... Because Ninkondi is needed to build Shaku

we already have the shaku....

Ceres defense, get a smart team that know dismembering bodies is really important to farm mods.

Best weapons: Braton Prime, Tigris, Drakgoon(chargef shot), Khom, Sybaris(with fanged fusilade).

Tonbo, Ack and Brunt, swords, Ether Daggers.

Don't use Nova, Molecular Prime make the bodies desapear after death.

Pray to rngesus and sacrifice some goats(I mean oberon parts).

Can second or third or whatever Ceres defense.  Usually get one there, Ceres survival - never.  I know it's just RNG, but, hey, we've all got our rituals to appease him.  Definitely worth farming for in my opinion.  Corrosive and Blast. strip armor and have fun with ground finishers all day.  I really like the slash dash-ish move in Vulcan too, good for a crowded hallway.

Defense is better than Surv, from what I've found. More Guardsmen at the start of each wave. You might need to extract and restart after 20 waves, tho

All in all it's a 1/712 drop from each Guardsman. That's a lot better than a couple mods I could mention (Defiled Snapdragon) so just keep at it

spoken about def, i got a few at mob def on ceres, some times we had a nekros too with us

first i farmed them, then i forgot them and then have had a few in my arsenal ^^)

Edited by Guest

Just buy the thing, 10-20p is not that much.

I sometimes don't understand people who are willing to farm some thing worth 10p for hours and weeks.

If you play the game regularly /farm void every day, you do have a stuff that are valid to someone. Earning plat is not that difficult in this game. I sell one set of something on average every day. 

If you invested just a fraction of that time to trading chat, you would "farm" your stance in 10 minutes. 

Just buy the thing, 10-20p is not that much.

I sometimes don't understand people who are willing to farm some thing worth 10p for hours and weeks.

If you play the game regularly /farm void every day, you do have a stuff that are valid to someone. Earning plat is not that difficult in this game. I sell one set of something on average every day. 

If you invested just a fraction of that time to trading chat, you would "farm" your stance in 10 minutes.

Imho, this is exactly what is killing this game, doing Voids and then sitting in trading for whole day while whole Star chart, except few nodes, is dead

Imho, this is exactly what is killing this game, doing Voids and then sitting in trading for whole day while whole Star chart, except few nodes, is dead

Lol people that speak of "killing the game" are the best :) WF has never done better, zillion of ppl playing it daily and it increases every day, yet, somehow, game is being killed : )

I'm not saying that you shouldn't play or farm, do it but intelligently. Do things you like more or that are profitable more, no need to do dozens of hours of mindless grind for thing that is so cheap.

Just when you use Nekros.

I got this stance pretty quickly, but I don't recall exactly how. Probably one of the endless modes or MD (which is one of my fav mission types) on Ceres.

Farming this sort of thing can get...demoralizing. That's why I don't usually obsess over it. Advice is to make sure you hit a mission that can drop whatever you're looking for about twice a day. After that, go do something else. Get back into your usual routine. If it's a long play session, hit it a couple more times before you log off. Eventually, you'll get what you want and it helps keep mental wear and tear to manageable levels.

As for how good ninkondi are...they're actually pretty good and great fun to watch. Mod for blast damage and they can have considerable CC on their own. Having said that, I rarely use them. Why? They look like hell when stowed. I get tired of seeing this awkwardness very quickly, since you're always staring at the back of your warframe.