Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Ring Of Fire (U18.3.1) [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

Does this hotfix replace the need for Rhino Helm sacrifice for Steel Meridian syndicate or is that coming at a later time?

I'm having a really frustrating time trying to get the ASH warframe. Manics spawn way too little and their drop rate is abysmal. Please, fix this.

lol are you serious? all you had to do was do 1, maybe 2 of the TAC part 2 alert this past weekend and you would've had ash. SMH

For some reason prime access isn't available on PSN yet. Is there an issue regarding the PSN update, or is this just something another hotfix can resolve?

Try going to the store using the PS app, if you can. It did work for me. You can also go to https://www.store.playstation.com I'm also seeing the packs there. I hope this helps

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

Try going to the store using the PS app, if you can. It did work for me. You can also go to https://www.store.playstation.com I'm also seeing the packs there. I hope this helps

I appreciate the help. Not used to posting on the forums yet. On topic, the app allows me to see the packs but I still can't purchase them. Is anyone else having the same experience?

Sorry about reposting your suggestion Fresh215 and I appreciate the help. Not used to posting on the forums yet. On topic, the app allows me to see the packs but I still can't purchase them. Is anyone else having the same experience?

yes me to see the packs but not purchase is a bug or sony

Does this hotfix replace the need for Rhino Helm sacrifice for Steel Meridian syndicate or is that coming at a later time?

lol are you serious? all you had to do was do 1, maybe 2 of the TAC part 2 alert this past weekend and you would've had ash. SMH

What???? How the heck was I supposed to know?!

How can I get Ash now??

Edited by (PS4)Rekbomb