The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Shadow Debt Post 18.4.3 Feedback [Megathread]

Wevi

Reading your post makes me glad I play for fun.

I have 28 encounters at the moment, 0 rare mod drops.

Lesson: RNGesus > your value of your time while playing a game (which is already a waste of time).

Yn8Ynk2.gif

^ and lol

Edited by Souldend78

Now this event was a community based event, and mostly I want all the Acolytes dead. 
We did a great job by killing the Torment, and I thought this would be great so we could win this event. 
So after seeing loads off people crying for Torment to return, not only was this a huge mistake to do so. It also slowed the entire event. Now everybody will farm torment. and all the other ones are been skipped. 

The entire event is suffering from this. Sadly you can get everything done in this game by crying. I put a huge effort in killing those acolytes and now one off them returned.
I find this event a joke now. not even ganna try.

Instead off making the rare mods based on drop chance, you should hand them to the community by their defeat. So Torment was killed, the community should get its argon scope. Obviusly the other common uncommon, I dont mind.

My opinion for this event

2/10

Edited by TeaBegging

I actually like the event, and Torment coming back shouldn't really have an effect on anyone. Argon Scope is back and people have more chances to get it and anything else she drops that people wanted and didn't want to have to deal with the predators in trade chat.

Anything that helps having to avoid that is good in my book.

to be really honest, the idea of putting stalker's helmet to other warframe is already wrong, imo

it doesnt make sense, its cheap, its not creative, its ugly 

on the other side, atleast theres something that brings me back to grind to this game

This event is a great idea on paper, terrible in practice.
Theoretically, the more I help to kill the acolytes, the greater my chances of getting the rare mods.
In actuality, I have 25 Hydraulic Crosshairs and Shrapnel Shot (each) and not a single Argon Scope or Maiming Strike.

Same man same. I'm just gonna give up here and wait for an alternative way to get these mods. Idc if it takes a year or 2 because I have better things to spend time in then this

This is me also right now, I just grabbed the 2 melee mods from Torment (and a bonus Argon Scope to boot) and just went "OK, I'm done for now". Acolytes are gonna show up in the last stage of the event so no rush needed.

This event is a great idea on paper, terrible in practice.

Theoretically, the more I help to kill the acolytes, the greater my chances of getting the rare mods.

In actuality, I have 25 Hydraulic Crosshairs and Shrapnel Shot (each) and not a single Argon Scope or Maiming Strike.

well, in terms of that, blame RNG

to be really honest, the idea of putting stalker's helmet to other warframe is already wrong, imo

it doesnt make sense, its cheap, its not creative, its ugly 

on the other side, atleast theres something that brings me back to grind to this game

Kinda like how the stalker is a Excalibur body...? Stalkers are the helmet. Like any mandalorian is recognized by the helmet.

Edited by Firetempest

Except torment was exploited to death. I support DE's decision to bring back torment. Besides. the event lasts for what, 9 days according to the timers? Theres still PLENTY of time to kill all of the acolytes. It'll go faster once one or two are gone.

They should stop farmfest events... fomorian, acolytes, this is all about... farmfest...

Something in the likes of milestones would be better (75%, 50%, 25%, Kill) rewarding all players that fought them in the first place... that way, people would do so everyone gets some...

Farmfests on the other hand are all for selfish persons... they farm them to death, leaving nothing to people who couldn't even make it to the event...

Except torment was exploited to death. I support DE's decision to bring back torment. Besides. the event lasts for what, 9 days according to the timers? Theres still PLENTY of time to kill all of the acolytes. It'll go faster once one or two are gone.

It's a hunt/kill event, just because you or majority didn't get the drops, neither did I btw I bought mine. doesn't make he should return. It makes no sense and makes the entire event a joke. I put alot off effort in hunting these acolytes and killing them. And now you ganna tell me its rushed? Its a community goal and many did kill him. Now I'm not even bothering to try. Next thing you know they will bring back angst.

Kinda like how the stalker is a Excalibur body...? Stalkers are the helmet. Like any mandalorian is recognized by the helmet.

if they design a stalker helmet for each warframe, i would say, thats 10/10 rlly amazing work

cus it would make sense since each of every warframe has different design, obviously

but since all of em are the same, and being stalker helmet is my fav helmet design, im kinda disappointed

they couldve done a lot of better things, than just this

It's a hunt/kill event, just because you or majority didn't get the drops, neither did I btw I bought mine. doesn't make he should return. It makes no sense and makes the entire event a joke. I put alot off effort in hunting these acolytes and killing them. And now you ganna tell me its rushed? Its a community goal and many did kill him. Now I'm not even bothering to try. Next thing you know they will bring back angst.

Thats not the point, did you not even read why? People exploited torments death, accelerating it to be gone unnaturally fast than what was originally intended because of people constantly aborting missions if they didn't get the mod they wanted and then started new instances constantly. The event counted it regardless of the mission being completed or not because the acolyte ran away after receiving enough damage. :|

Now this event was a community based event, and mostly I want all the Acolytes dead. 

We did a great job by killing the Torment, and I thought this would be great so we could win this event. 

So after seeing loads off people crying for Torment to return, not only was this a huge mistake to do so. It also slowed the entire event. Now everybody will farm torment. and all the other ones are been skipped. 

The entire event is suffering from this. Sadly you can get everything done in this game by crying. I put a huge effort in killing those acolytes and now one off them returned.

I find this event a joke now. not even ganna try.

Instead off making the rare mods based on drop chance, you should hand them to the community by their defeat. So Torment was killed, the community should get its argon scope. Obviusly the other common uncommon, I dont mind.

My opinion for this event

2/10

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-

good, i will enjoy the event for you, since you are too salty for enjoying it yourself