Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

- What's the next tileset?

- Cities? Do they exist? Might we see one? at least in passing? Seriously, so far it's just ships, ruins and military bases.

- Please explain to us the mechanics of Kavats.How are they different from Kubrows? Do they all have camouflage abilities? Will we just see a rehash of the same abilities on a new species (i.e combat kavat, stealth kavat, retriever kavat) or will we see something new from them?

- Are there any plans to bring cloth physics to Oberon, Frost and the other frames with dangly bits?

- Is it possible for ship cutomizations to show up in Relays? Or at least a bit more varied ship colors?

- Please show us the current state of the Starchart. At least visually, I am very curious to see what we're in for!

Q: Is it possible to add into the mission results the highest damage dealt by the players with more info than just the percentage?

It could include the weapon used, the enemy type and if the enemy was under the effect of WF abilities.

Another option could be to increase the time by 1-2 seconds extra for the 6+ digit numbers that show up on our screen.

Thank you

If/when might we have another design contest like y'all had for melee weapons, but instead for primaries, secondaries, and perhaps even warframes? I know tennogen is in full swing, and I know that will potentially keep advancing, but I know there are scores of people who would love to have the opportunity to just get their work looked at more closely, especially those of us without experience or the ability to work with 3D modeling.

Also, a question I'm hoping to see answered in the near future, what kind of stuff can we expect to come in with kavats? What role will they serve, will they have breeds like kubrow or some other aspect of variety, and perhaps the biggest question on people's minds, do we have an estimated date for their arrival?

Edited by (PS4)Zashukitsune

Question: Is there any chance that, in the future, we'll be seeing wave 5 (mini)bosses in normal defense missions now that the Shadow Debt event has finished?

I really enjoyed the wave 5 Misery fights during the event and it made that final wave feel much more exciting compared to regular defense missions.

Edited by archiadus

1) Will we be seeing a rework of the archwing system and mods? The numbers and such still feel off given the hotfix to change the system from being based on the frame stats to their own still. Also more then a few of the mods feel like filler. 

2) Status/progress on the reworks to damage, level scaling and other power issues? Having enemies go from flying bits of body parts and then being impervious to all abilities and damage doesn't seem like a viable long term strategy. Same with having your frame go from an immortal killing machine to one shot dead. Also is this rework holding up possible fixes/changes to things like Archwing due to how game changing it's likely to be?

3) Has anyone gone over the RNG data again since the last time, I think Glenn did a year or two ago? Running fifteen Survival 3's and getting 9 Orkin Cells and 26 Fang Prime BP's from rotation A is annoying enough, but then getting the same thing every run on Rotation B and C is just worse given the time invested. Or is this something that'll be corrected when the void implodes?

4) Given that trading is a major way for people to get plat or parts they need, is there any fix come for people getting banned because someone down the line bought plat and then canceled the purchase or had the card declined? This is a major issue where people unrelated are getting banned because their plat balance has gone negative due to someone else's actions.

5) What was the reasoning behind event mods being dropped this time compared to every other event where they were a complete reward?

6) Will Kavat's and Kubrow use the same mods or will both have their own set of mods we'll need to gather?

7) Equinox part farming, why?! Why were 8 parts put on one boss with no system to help gather that last part?

Edited by MagusZeal

Are you willing to create new items (such as weapons,characters,consumables and warframes) based on fan ideas like chroma?If so what will be needed to submit an idea and where should we submit it?Also love the game play it like crazy good job at making such an awesome game.

Edited by (PS4)exterminator00cy

Lots of Questions, please read through please.

It seems like players burn through content as quickly as DE makes it, so rather than ask about new additional quests, are players and Warlords getting the ability to create custom quests?  I feel like user generated missions (not to interfere with established quests or lore) would take some of the pressure off the devs while giving the players content to work with.  I can see clan based missions being useful and fun.

Also, when are Dark sectors returning?  And in what incarnation?

Finally, as always: please give us more dojo content.  Especially the dueling rooms: with the advent of Parkour 2.0, they are now very small spaces.so please give us wide open multi-tiered areas to fight in.  Differently themed rooms would be nice too,(jungles, snowscapes, ect.)    All in all, it's been a long time since the Dojo saw some love. Lets see more Dojo content please.

And if you do nothing else: please let us adjust the lighting in the Dojo so we can take advantage of all those lanterns we've built.  

And let us choose and change the skybox our Dojo is situated in: I want to move our Dojo to Jupiter.

And how about our clan Logos on the noses of our landing craft: that'd be sweet.

As always,thank you DE, Warframe Rocks!