Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

Hello! I have a question for you guys.

What is the estimated time of deployment for the new starchart? I know it is in its development phase, and that you guys want everything to be perfect when the time comes.

Have a great rest of your day! :)

Any buffs coming to older secondary weapons like akvasto, akmagnus, vasto p etc? (or older weaps in general?)

Missions for designed for snipers and buffs to them?

I vaguely remember talk about weapon damage/mod/lvling reworks a while ago, any news on that?

Also more loadout slots plz??? I have 25+ frames and only like 10 slots.

Edited by NegusAlmighty

What about a possibility to start missions from the Dojo?

It is quite cumbersome to switch from ship to dojo. There is a disconnect in terms of "Team Spirit".

Also people could directly get to trading business after missions.

So Dojo needs to feel more like a "home" to the clan members and not a "pitstop to trade".

Thanks!

Atom

Edited by (PS4)Atombender76

The Operation was fun, keep up the good work.

But i have a little question: Can we get a room in the Dojo, where we can do races with archwing? Possibly with built in reward system (participants choose if they race free for fun OR every partcipant pays tradeable Items and the winner takes it all). It would add, lets say, the Mario Kart effect to Warframe, expanding the possible interest for new players and a fun reason to be in a clan (currently only needed for trading, parcour training(pls update this one too) and blueprints.)

Greetings from Germany.

I am pretty sure this has been asked before and probably even addressed at one point. Not quite sure so here it is.

Now after experiencing the Second Dream quest we now know that warframes are empty vessels. Has there been any thought to replacing the "life support" system on survival mission?

Keep up the awesome work!

Edited by (PS4)acegreco

Will the currently exclusive to deluxe skin bundle "bonus parts" (armor, weapon skins, etc...) ever become available separately?   I'd love to throw money at you for them, but I don't want to spend all that extra on skins for Warframes, or landing craft, or Kubrows I'm never going to use on a regular basis.  Not to mention that we can't even preview them on other frames or with different colors, either.

Edited by SanguineXIII

Could you please tell us if future dark sector conflicts will still use specters?  My clan is heavily invested in solar rail construction and defenses within the solar rails.  

I hope that you don't make it like Conclave PvP, that's just my perspective.  I don't think DS conflicts need balancing, just removal of exploits.

Bring your howitzers, nukors or tickle monsters against me and my clan.  Take your best shot, we can take it.

Thank you!

Edited by (XB1)Zoltan6201

Couple questions:

Been using Zephyre a lot recently. I found her passive (light weight) more of a problem than a perk in Parkour 2.0.

Her floaty nature makes control over fast paced bullet jumps and rolls much harder and i end up stuck on a lot of corners or forced to use her 2nd ability just to stop.

Any plans on rework of Zephyre in near\not so far future?

In curent state of parkour, the most fitting would be giving her boost to parkour iteself, rather than making her a floating balloon. Just take stats that mods already give and apply to her.

------------------

And since we are on theme of "hidden abilities".

Long long long time ago people asked that a lot - will elemental frames have an environmental resistances?

Atlas has resistance to knockdowns, Equinox have built-in equilibrium, mesa got the shooty shoot. Could passives become a thing?

Request:

Foundry:

The ability to que multiple items?  Example, set to build multiple team energy restores

The ability to hide blueprints we dont want to build.  

display ownership of item or blueprint so we dont build duplicates.  

Arsenal:

The ability to name upgrade config slots

Trading:

Ideal vendor mode - Be able to set price per item for other players to select and pay.   When targeting vendor, display items in list with price.  

Inventory:

Be able to group items by set to keep inventory less cluttered.

Question: Will skill buff of warframes such like (Frost, Ember, Volt, Saryn, Oberon) work on their abilities and boost them?

Question: For now we got a Proto-Shields that give us 1200 more shields, Will be such thing to Health and Energy?

Question: Will you think about rework of Oberon?

Thanks for time)

Got a couple of questions i hope at least one makes it into the show :) Keep up the great work.

Question regarding Mission Objectives:

Any chance we get to see more dynamic mission objectives in the future, maybe a "hotspot" mission format where anything can happen? I really enjoyed having the choice of disabling the ship's core, or not doing it, with an extra bit of lore and/or reward attached to it, in the Vor's Prize Campaign. Made the whole universe much more immersive.

Speaking of Immersion, question number 2: Any chance we'll get to see more impact of the way we shape the galaxy in the actual game? The current invasion system seems a bit disconnected, and i miss the times where we could actually help one side push over the other for a while. Maybe we could even see some way to neutralize both sides and make a zone safe for civilians for a while?

One thing that has been bugging me a bit, was the Hulta Armor Set (which looks amazing) simply not fitting on most warframes. The chestplate in particular is often not exactly well-attached (floating in front of my Warframe) and/or glitches into the frames themselves. Chances on a fix for that anytime soon?

Lastly, i have to slide in the obligatory Umbra Question, as well as asking what your future plans for Sortie campaigns are. Are we now guaranteed at least 1-2 long-format missions per day? Will we see other Syndanas in the Reward Pool? Any plans to make lenses drop outside of the Sortie's?

Oh, and one more thing, Stalker's Acolytes kept mentioning it was not time for our "TRIAL" yet.... was that a not-so-subtle hint at a future 8-player Trial facing up against them?

Thanks for all the great work, thank you so much for making melee-only viable and fun as a playstyle again, and is there any chance we're getting an upgraded UI for the melee only combat (combo multiplier timeout indicated somewhere, maybe similar to the countdown bar for Atlas's or Valkyr's respective first abilities?)

Q: DOTA 2 normally has a "Spring Cleaning" update around the beginning of the new year, where they dedicate a major update into fixing bugs and cleaning up small problems within the game? Have you considered doing something similar? Also do you have any ideas for the new volt rework?

Edited by Dulceit