Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

https://vine.co/v/ieDE6Zg7UnQ

So are flames of the Ignis and the 2 flame warframes next?

Also the current melee system is way to complex for the intense battles in warframe, anyway to simplify it with an option to use a more simple system such as utilizing 3 face buttons to switch between combos perhaps chaining them together mid combo to form one lengthy combo?

Ever gonna be able to switch Warframes(with a long Cooldown) during battle and perhaps loadouts as well? Switching loadouts can always make the weapon take on the Warframe colors with an option.

Operators seem to be invulnerable. Are they ever gonna create aggro even if it adds to w/e effect they have?

Any assassinations for Sortie?

Sorties ever gonna get more interesting and harder?

Are the xmas decorations gonna vanish soon if not sold?

The Chinese Warframes ever gonna get Synergy updates or any update at all?

How long does it take to rework a Warframe and who's next and what power is next on the chopping block?

When are alerts getting revamped? When are resources alerts gonna be worth it especially endless ones?

Is Simaris ever gonna be contacted from Liset? Enter Simulacrum via Liset?

When each planet getting it's own music? Sick of the same music for each faction. Turned off music now.

Back To The Old Physx

Edited by Sorise

I had a question I have been in quite a few operations like the oxium gate crash I got the aviator mod but my scores are missing from my profile I thought your servers had kept all my time and scores but just like howl of the kubrow that I had to replay because for some reason none of the work I put in to it was saved. I hope there's a way to fix this problem. Thanks for your time.

- Is melee going to be reworked to use 2 keys instead of one (E & R for example) to do combos? backward+E, forward+E, hold and pauses really break the flow of combat on some stances.

- Are we going to be able to equip two melee weapons in our loadouts at some point? repeating the same 3 combos with a weapons gets old after 20+ min

- Kubrow behavior: can we have some kind of stance mods for kubrows that determine their agressiveness? (something like: passive [only uses non-combat abilities], defensive [only attacks when master is attacked] or agressive [attacks always] and default [current normal behavior]) ?

Melee QoL:

1) Can we please add the range metric in the arsenal?

Cosmetics:

1) There are a lot of possibilities in terms of Operator Customization. When is it happening and what do you have planned?

2) Premium skins are a thing now. Some premium skins, like trinity's is begging for custom animation to go with it. Is this something that will ever happen? Adding Premium skins with custom animations like hovering?

Can we expect a rebalancing of some weapons? As the players selection gets smaller and smaller due to some weapons beeing completely overpowered and easiely accessable and other weapons beeing hard to get and quiet underwhealming. (Same for some warframes, but that topic must have already been mentioned by everyone else)

Edited by (XB1)GrabDatFatCat

Any chances off seeing the old Melee charge attacks return? (as of Melee 1.0)

When will the ingame market be looked at, the prices haven't been touched since release. Talking about the keypacks,  resusable rare resources craft requirements. Mod packs. etc..

Wil we ever get fictional planets added to the starchart ? Along with that any chance off getting more factions in the future ? Some elemantal type faction maybe?

Will the AI have more weaponary added to their arsenal. So many grineer/corpus weapons out there and yet so many aren't been used.

Any reworks on the UI, I know it already got updated. But this one brought more problems then the previous one had.

Any changes to the foundry system, having a tab where you can alter you favorite craftings daily. A notify on chat that reminds you in text form you still have items to be claimed. Only dissapears if you claim it. 

Void tileset expansion. We all know the void is the most played late game content out there. It has a great vibe and look, and yet the maps are always the same based on their mission type. Any diversity on later stages off the game to this ?

Hardcore missions, there have been here a long time. aside some minor debuffs. and little challenges. Can we actually call it hardcore ? When will  this be reworked. And have some usefull features added to. Maybe like more chances on rare mods. The exclusive hardcore mods get to stay ofcourse. 

Are you guys ganna test upcoming events before adding them to the game. Or atleast think about the flaws that it will bring on when released. The concept off shadow debt was great. However the grind that it brought with didn't went the good way.

Daily rewards, Scaleable with mastery rank. As the daily rep cap etc. Instead off getting 10k credits at mr 20 I would love it to give x10 rewards. As well for cores/resources. well patatoes not included this would be op.

New raids when? Old arcane helmets (bonusses) ever get included in the raids reward tables.

Any hud changes ? Map can be confusing at many times. And I say that as a vet. Mostly showing the objective is up and when you up. then points its down. 

Continuis guns ammo mutation insn't very benefical on them? Can we have a mod that can slow down the ammo drain off them. Only Continues weapons. So they can be viable at late game. These drain to fast and hardly can be countered by ammo mutation mods.

Utility prime mods: This one really need attention. Because I personally don't think that spending tremandous amounts off cores and credits on a small boost like on the mod fast hands will be verry beneficial.. Having a 55% increase speed in reload isn't that great, and giving these utility mods more off a boost would prevent mods people be salty about them. I would love to replace a damage mod for an primed utility mod, but at the cap they are now don't feel like its worth the investment.

With Ferrite being added to the void, will the starchart resource tables be looked at ? Some planets do have the same rare material divided by 2 planets. And Neural sensors has one planet. Tellurium isn't been shown how to be obtioned and so do oxium and cryotic. To avoid confusion to the new players will this be looked at?

Any changes on Derilect credits rewards on the end off the mission? It feels like you play on a regular starchart map. But you invest a key to it, so shouldn't we get a bit higher reward for it ?

When will it be possible to  start a mission on public alone without getting to be pooled with other players?

Since this is been requested alot I will do aswell, when will you make survival be playable? For the effort you put in you get clearly junk in return. After the horrible rewards added to survival. I haven't played void survival for a long time after this.

The recent changes to the sorties was great. And having enemies scale faster brought that challenge to it. Will we be seeing this in the void endless mission aswell. Where enemy numbers per wave tuned down, but the scale range goes faster up. Making it somewhat challenging and fun at the same time. Right now you have to wait a huge amount off time/waves to see the diffrence in their levels.

Last but not least: Thanks for the awesome FAIR Free to play game on the gaming market. I love watching the passionate team members. You guys do a great job and keep the good work coming. 

Are we ever going to get new Dojo rooms and expansions?

Or Maybe New Dojo decorations and items perhaps?

Will we ever have an upgraded Mapping 2.0?

New engine that generates even more depth to map designs?

Will we ever get a Time/Light/Engineer/Spider/Spirit based warframe?

Can we have Cheese as a craftable ingame gear item that restores health? 

=o

i lost my train of thought at the cheese question

(But seriously though)

Can we get some fixes onto the PS4 asap to fix all these crashes 

When a host leaves the match now, it crashes the whole game, and corrupts your saved options data

Theres some crashes that occur in game while just running around

I like warframe, but iam just having way to many issues with it right now

The constant crashing, it makes playing pointless, you lose all progress when it crashes

This is really upsetting, why spend 45-35 minutes in a match,

Just to have it crash when you try to extract, and you lose everything T T

Please, i crash on warframe like 6 times a day now

Its just sad man, iam hopping around on a bunch of games i dont really like

I wanna play warframe, but i cant anymore xO

Aka dubbed thee crash central for now 

lol, that cheese though, iam serious, it should be a real gear item =p

Please nerf Sentients -_-

Hi love(/like?) the game, long time lurker.. anyway

Will you be doing anything about companion/sentinal/pet combat..'stance' ie a sentinal shooting an enemy you just stealth finished, before the body hits the ground, alerting the whole room, something like either a passive/aggresive toggle or some kind of 'behavior wheel' like the gear menu, where we can tell the pet to fire or not and other behavioral options, so you dont have to for example, remove weapons from your sentinal and definatly dont bring a kubrow if you plan on doing any sort of meaningful stealth...

love the devsteams and u18, love the work, keep it up!

(ps anyone else noticing enemies spawning right infront/ontop/behind you now about 20% of the time, especially on spy, including some hilarious spots on ceres where you can actually stand on certain places and just fire in 1 spot while a enemy drops half a meter down about 5 meters in front of you without end? (tested up to around a hundred kills on 1 spot...got bored)

Question:

In regards to the upcoming catbrows are there any plans to remove the ability mods from companions similar to when Warframes got their ability mods removed in Update 15?

regarding catbrows

i wanna name my first one, "Fat Bastard Pile of Crap Piece of Fat Puff"

in memory to my fat cat by that name who ran away

Confuscious Puff

Can we expect any new Warframe, Weapons, Mods or even planets/moons and kubrow breeds in the future?

Speaking of the kubrow is it possible to implement any kind of command system?
Stopping my kubrow from blindly attacking and alerting the enemy, maybe giving her a stealth kill mechanic wouldn't hurt.

Regardless i look forward to what the future of warframe will brings us.

Some streams back, you talked about making some rework on Limbo. any information about what you want to do about him. or where in the pipeline he is atm.

Regard Sakebito

(like sake the japanese whine. and Bito well thats just bito)  sake-bito, literally a “person of sake” or someone who loves to drink all forms of alcohol. Some random interesting facts about my name.