Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #68 Overview

AM-Bunny

bunny is god.... side note i hope they add a vampire warframe..... plz DE gods.... and yes i know tri has " enegry vampire" skill but tbh nothin about it is really vampire like and if they just renamed it, no new player would go " odd this name dosnt match the skill at all" issue wouldnt happen x3

PS plz give Banshee a rework, before ppl hate on me lol. anwser me this, why dose no one player her? i seen more limbo...

1 skill warframes all need reworks lol. i only seen her be afk 4th skill. max rank n eff

Edited by Urska

You will say "thank you" when you see price..

.. I doubt such conversion "mod -> fusion core" will be without any cost (credits? resources? time? less fusion energy?).

They'll probably be something like unranked copper fusion cores... something with really low fusion energy.

The main idea is to streamline the fusion process so that it's not so confusing for new players. It will be easier to comprehend if the only way to rank up mods is using Fusion Cores. They're not guaranteeing that this conversion process will impart more or less fusion energy than before.

I'm betting it will be approximately the same.

oh lala look at dem legs.

Yeah, I really like what they did with her design. How it cleverly mimics real clothing, with the black stockings, the torn skirt, and even short black slicked-back 'hair'. If that were the primary design, I probably wouldn't like it because it's so akin to a human form,  but I think it makes a fine alternate.

Here come the dubstep jokes when Banshees deluxe releases.

Silly people, that vinyl player will be playing Amen Brother by the Winstons

Heheheheh

I have mixed feelings about the Banshee skin. On one hand, it looks great. On the other hand, I liked the more ethereal appearance in the concept art. The weird armor-flap thing on her abdominal region also looks a bit superfluous to me.

But on that note, anyone else notice Banshee deluxe seems to be based off Rebecca? Which makes sense, and is kind of neat, since Banshee seems to be her favorite frame.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

But on that note, anyone else notice it seems to be based off Rebecca? Which makes sense, and is kind of neat, since Banshee seems to be her favorite frame.

I thought that her favorite was Nyx, with the majority of the noggles in her Liset being Nyx and all.

Edited by Gurpgork