The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vengeful Revenant

(PSN)Chaosknight666

Question

15 answers to this question

Maybe the players should use BF Skinner's Operant Conditioning on DE when new stuff is always rare at the off set. Please tell me that some of you paid attention in basic Psychology classes.

Edited by MattM01

The best way to farm would be Transmutation Cores

The wiki says it's transmutable, but is there any proof of that?

I would like to know as well. Been transmuting with simaris cores every day for weeks trying to get vengeful but only get perpetual agony.

Been using transmute cores for awhile now, trying to get it.. I've got a playlist from #8

still not got it

There is nothing outside of what you're already doing. Use farming frames to double your chance of 0.0001% to turn it into 0.0002% and continue doing this 1000x a day for 6 years until you get so disgusted with the game that you never want to play it again! Or pony up the 700+ plat for a stupid mod that makes you swing a little different yay! Now DE is happy because you put money in their pocket.

Pretty much the route they go with some of these obnoxious drop rates. They really need to take a second look at some of these.

no mods drops from these enemies so don't waste your time, they are only good for neurodes and focus points.. I spent the last 8 weeks playing on Tycho and watched for mods to drop from conculysts specifically while doing my daily 1 hr run for focus points.

these are the mods that drops from batalysts  = over view and agile aim  which is nothing worthwhile as most players don't care for parkour 2.0 and that in itself is a big waste.

rare mods overall, atleast the useful ones that actually helps your gameplay is totally non existent now. I feel sorry for the new players that has no $ to spend for plats  and obtain much needed mods to enjoy the game in a full manner.  This leads them to beg for mods and ultimately gets embarrassed from abnoxious individuals.

gl on your endeavor trying to get this mod.