Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Stream #68 Discussion About The New Warframe

-Bv-Dusk

Well, we don't know for sure yet whether it's an Egyptian themed framed, or some kind of possible iron maiden/torture device themed frame. The second one would be extremely dark... many historians are not sure iron maidens as we imagine them were ever even used... but still, that would be a pretty dark theme to go with. 

Egyptian themed seems more likely to me... it's something they haven't really tapped yet in terms of mythology and it would be really interesting. The way it opens up in that concept art isn't like a traditional sarcophagus or like an iron maiden as they are imagined. So it's really hard to say for sure... they of course want to put their own warframe style twist on anything themed they make, so we don't really know right now. 

But at least we know it isn't a vampire. That's good. 

Well, we don't know for sure yet whether it's an Egyptian themed framed, or some kind of possible iron maiden/torture device themed frame. The second one would be extremely dark... many historians are not sure iron maidens as we imagine them were ever even used... but still, that would be a pretty dark theme to go with. 

Egyptian themed seems more likely to me... it's something they haven't really tapped yet in terms of mythology and it would be really interesting. The way it opens up in that concept art isn't like a traditional sarcophagus or like an iron maiden as they are imagined. So it's really hard to say for sure... they of course want to put their own warframe style twist on anything themed they make, so we don't really know right now. 

But at least we know it isn't a vampire. That's good. 

DE said in the stream that its a monster theme.

DE said in the stream that its a monster theme.

Not once did the word monster come from any of the devs in the dev stream. all we were given was the image and they stated nothing. only that some people might have gotten it right. so it's still possible to be an iron maiden....although there are no visible spikes inside it. it seems more like a drop pod/sarcophagus.

"Hotfix 18.4.9 is coming in 2 minutes. Increased the base affinity for over a dozen units to give you more bank for your buck. Or as vampires say, more fang for your... nevermind"

i think it is pretty save to say it will be a vampire themed frame :)

i really hope he will use blood magic.

"Hotfix 18.4.9 is coming in 2 minutes. Increased the base affinity for over a dozen units to give you more bank for your buck. Or as vampires say, more fang for your... nevermind"

(sorry about reposing, i though this was a different page)

Edited by vinx909

Will it be true that we are be having a vampire frame or not... or is it broken because it sucks out blood for more life or even regenerate her slowly, and the 4th ability will be overpowered? like Ash's Blade Storm but different or is just a lame 4th ability that is called "Primal fear" that only stuns them like Excaliber Radial Blind or Mirage Prism... Or will it be a balance type of Frame... the only Question is..... will it be Confirmed?

HccQtvK.png

its not a vampire ?

I already called Alice Cooper frame. So, you twilight kids can suck raw eggs. It'll be metal. It'll be so hard core Tipper Gore will want to ban it for fear of making the frame walk backwards will send out evil messages. Next up twisted sister frame, "it's not gonna take it, anymore."

Hmm...

V4agwA4.jpg

Sure, they have similarities, but I do not see Egyptian when I look at that.

EDIT: Also, you're pointing out that the object and and the sarcophagus both have feet, shoulders, and a head... So do Humans, Warframes, literally all humanoids from everything ever. That doesn't mean it's an Egyptian theme. 

I already called Alice Cooper frame. So, you twilight kids can suck raw eggs. It'll be metal. It'll be so hard core Tipper Gore will want to ban it for fear of making the frame walk backwards will send out evil messages. Next up twisted sister frame, "it's not gonna take it, anymore."

If we get a metal frame, it needs to be called Dethklok.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

(sorry about reposing, i though this was a different page)

Woah, missed that.

Rebecca's tweet is quite confusing then...