The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's Biggest Failure Ever?

BoskiSmok

Though I'm not sure of their exact functioning yet, these "marks" are not the same as the normal boss marks you get.

EDIT: "Mark" was just a poor word choice on DE's part, and is apparently going to be changed.

EDIT 2: This just in: These Mark/Bait items are single use consumable items that, when deployed, guarantee the boss will spawn. They allow you to bypass the spawning stage of RNG.

Edited by AgentSkye

WTF is wrong with you?!!! THOSe marks are best thing that happened to game , WHERE IS THE DOWNVOTE BUTTON?!! DE PLEASE implement it! this has to be downvoted somehow

You're kidding right? You want to burn 200 ducats on a single use item that won't even guarantee the unit it spawns will give you anything decent?

I'm really not one to just rag on DE, but this was an awful decision and a complete waste of the extra week we waited. I would much rather have had it be a gear item that significantly increases the % chance the unit will spawn in a mission while equipped, or a badge that looks cool and does the same thing.

WTF is wrong with you?!!! THOSe marks are best thing that happened to game , WHERE IS THE DOWNVOTE BUTTON?!! DE PLEASE implement it! this has to be downvoted somehow

If you must be such offensive, so be it, but from my side this items are just ridiculus. Where is prime streamline and another mods wich was annouced?

If you must be such offensive, so be it, but from my side this items are just ridiculus. Where is prime streamline and another mods wich was annouced?

Primed Streamline is just a myth, it was never announced, only rumored.

They've already confiremd that they wanted to troll the dataminers. Don't get your hopes up buddy. :/

THOSe marks are best thing that happened to game

Except the marks are 1 time use only, which makes them the opposite of the best thing that happened to the game.

Where is prime streamline and another mods wich was annouced?

But... they never announced anything.

So you're telling me you're willing to lay down 100 + ducats for a mark that litterly takes just 1 or 2 assaination misisons to get? are you nuts?

Unless these are Permanent marks.. which creates a whole other problem on itself.

I guess these can be read as a "100% guaranteed spawn item" but is that still worth the ducats? for a 1 time 100% guaranteed spawn consumable? i think not. Especialy with the RNg involved.. your "100% spawn chance" could still just net you a "heated charge" mod.. is that realy worth 100 ducats to you?

Also it's a bad idea to introduce item consumables to make certain parts of the game skipable. Atleast the warframes/weapons you buy with plat still need to be lvled and forma'd. this is litterly just a "skip the rng spawn" item and it might een turn out worthless besides.

So are these marks permanent, or just the same ones you get in game?

It isn't a mark, that's a bad description.

It is a consumable item you can equip to your gear wheel.  When you use it you throw out an orb and it summons the boss you bought the item for immediately. 

As others have stated, though, I don't really see the benefit to any player who already has the items these bosses drop.