The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So U18.5 Is On Wednesday?

PrVonTuckIII

I agree with you that the tag 'beta' hasn't referred to the actual state of the game for quite some time. In my opinion, it's more of an ideology

It's an invitation, extended to us by the developers, to help them guide and shape their creation. They crave our opinions and our ideas. I have seen few games that are more strongly driven by the community than Warframe is. Of course, there's no reason they couldn't continue this practice past beta, but the the beta environment is more completely focused on this idea.

While they are often very open about all items that are in development (again, to open the doors to feedback), this is why I don't appreciate it when they develop content without telling us a thing about it. If they are confident enough that they feel they don't need our thoughts on new content, then it's no longer a beta.

Apologies for the random musings.

wait the game isn't in beta anymore?

I doubt it's this week. No big deal, it's just one more week people in sure you can be occupied farming Saryn parts and what not. "It better be Tuesday!" Or what? Lol just sit tight, I'm on console so I have to wait longer than anyone and I'm not complaining :)

This is actually a really good thing for us right now.  This whole focus debacle isn't getting to us until pretty significantly after 18.5 drops, as last Prime Time Megan said the next major console content patch would be waiting on 18.5 to start the cert process.  Should give us all enough time to cap our more important portions of the trees just in case the Focus system changes turn out to be unfavorable to our playstyles.

hey you 2 may be console players but and i'm not saying i'm not in this number. there are plenty of pc players who grow impatient as updates and PA's draw near. we get more than excited when we know something is about to be released. even if we get stuck with a long haul farm for everything cause RNG hates a lot of peoples guts.

Apparently it is due to appear today and Saryn Prime Access pack is at least at the US PSN 4 store already and can be bought. Every post asking this on PC gets deleted so one would think that Prime Access will come today at least. However, will it be 18.5? Probably not.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Every post asking this on PC gets deleted so one would think that Prime Access will come today at least. 

Very unlikely they are getting deleted, more likely they are getting merged into: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/610395-the-saryn-prime-access-anticipation-megathread/

Please check that your threads or posts haven't been merged before assuming they got deleted.

don't mean to appear childish but why on earth should PS4 gain access to PA before the rest of us? shouldn't all it be released at the same time? I mean here it is nearly 2:30 PM CST I'm being patient hoping it gets released at 3 or 4 CST only to find out that its already been released on PS4 ahead of PC or XB1 thats ridiculous.

And that we all hope for today update18.5 or not?

Today as in Wednesday?, better well be..

After what happened with Syarn Prime

But, I got a feeling, that they might wait unitll next week, so they can show some teasers of the new frame in Devstream (it nomraly goes that way, along with a Hub count-down)

However we shell never know.

Today as in Wednesday?, better well be..

After what happened with Syarn Prime

But, I got a feeling, that they might wait unitll next week, so they can show some teasers of the new frame in Devstream (it nomraly goes that way, along with a Hub count-down)

However we shell never know.

why would they rush out an update just because there was a hiccup releasing pa? So some ps4 players got Saryn Prime before you. Boohoo.