Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

Yes I'm disappointed in the spira prime as well also regular Spira has better stats they have 25% critical chance Spira prime has 15% your reload went from 2.50 to 3.33 the devs literally nerfed all the stats on spira prime I can't belive this is the first prime access I won't be buying I'll grind for Nikana prime. There has been so many fan concept of saryn prime why can't they get inspiration from that!

The weather is not that bad. Yes the snow slows things down. But the temp is manageable, so is the wind.

Just take your time. Snow Day for digital Content is BS sorry, it's not a delivery company.

and yes I live in Ottawa as well

Im a little further south than Barrhaven and i can tell you if i had waited another 30m i would have been stuck in snow off the highway. The only people making it around right now are trucks and suvs.

Fair point about digital content though. It is harder to collaborate online rather than in person, however. That's why i added that little red button comment.

Edited by Skaleek

Yes I'm disappointed in the spira prime as well also regular Spira has better stats they have 25% critical chance Spira prime has 15% your reload went from 2.50 to 3.33 the devs literally nerfed all the stats on spira prime I can't belive this is the first prime access I won't be buying I'll grind for Nikana prime. There has been so many fan concept of saryn prime why can't they get inspiration from that!

Because those Spira Prime are actually Kunai Prime

but they did not have an alternative melee to the primed version already in game that was mr locked did they?

no, thus its just speculation or the nikana prime becomes redundant mr fodder 

Melee weapons? No..but..

Boltor prime, Soma Prime, Vectis prime.

There MR's are in line with the non-primed version. So the idea the Nikana Prime would be higher than the nikana or dragon nikana is just an unfounded and hilarious assumption.

Prime access isn't like normal game updates. Technically Saryn Prime is already in the game data, DE just has to hit the shiny red "deploy" button to apply drop table changes and publish the Prime access site to purchase it.

That was why i added that red button comment because yeah i figured it was as easy as just deploying it, but its not unheard of that other stuff makes it in with the PA patch, no?

DO YU GUYS SEE THAT ARMOR AND ENERGY STAT.

200 Energy at Level 1 

225 Armor. HOLY COW. 

The armor increase is meaningless, 50 more Armor won't make any noticable difference, Reverting her Health back to her pre-nerf values would be much more useful.

The energy buff is nice though.