Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards = Abstinence Rewards

Vicious_Vipa

(sorry, I mean ABSENCE ;-)    )

so,  from another thread I remember that there was

a correlation between login-frequency and the kind of rewards you get

(whereas the game tells you that the only correlation is between Master Rank and rewards).

In other words:  I have logged in EVERY single day and NEVER saw a 50% or 75% Platinum discount.

Whereas others who were abstinent for a few days seemed to get them quite frequently

on their return.

I just wanted to verify this with you again - anyone got better information?

And if this is true, I wanted to express that I am not so happy about the LOGIN rewards rather being

an ABSENCE reward.

Edited by Vicious_Vipa

Before the Daily Tribute system, not logging in for one day would very likely result in a plat discount. Now it takes into account your MR. I have never, since the Daily Tribute began, got a discount that wasn't 75%. I'm MR 21. On the other hand, people that I know get 25 and 50 almost exclusively and they are very low MR.

Yes indeed, the first reward that usually come when you return on WF is a reduction-coupon.

Or 2500 Credits. Hahahaha

Or a Fusion Core. Hahahahaha

Or any suposed rare ressource... By the famous amount of... 1. Hahahaha

Probably another Dolphin Diving Syndrome.

I doubt that you can manipulate the plat discounts with the new system anymore.
I have logged every single day since the new system and I got only 2 plat discounts, while others that have logged every single day (just like me) have not seen a single plat discount, so it must be all down to RNG.

It used to work like this I think, but now I'm not so sure.

I log in kinda frequently- I miss a lot of days, but I also score a lot of consecutive days too. A few weeks ago or so I got my first ever 75% off, and then my second 75% off the day immediately after. RNG be crazy~

I think if you log in very frequently, your chances at a discount are better now than before. Also, 50% and 75% discounts seem to be at least sliiiightly more common now. I could be completely wrong though.

Logged in every single day of the new system and recieved 75% off exactly 0 times, been playing for almost a year now and have never recieved one in general, I did get a few 50% off ones though. One of my friends on the other hand gets about 4-5 75% offs in a week, he's only 1 MR above me (I'm 15 and he's 16). I feel cheated.