Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.12: Saryn Prime

DE_Adam

Why the little detail in developing Saryn Prime?She hardly has any gold compared to the other Primes. I mean her leg is different, her helmet is different, and she has special shoulders. It could have been a special armor pack. With the lighting in the trailer making most of Saryn's armor gold she looks amazing, but looking at her in the codex, she hardly looks like a Prime Warframe.[/size]

I know Spira Prime looks cool, but why make Nikana and Spira the prime weapons? Not a single weapon related to the infested to match the theme was made prime.

Ash is the ninja stealth Prime, Mag controls gravity, Ember controls fire, Frost cold, Saryn Toxins. Couldn't they have chosen weapons that related to Saryn more than Spira and Nikana?[/size]

I don't mean to bash how anyone else may feel, I was just curious as to what the reasoning was behind the choices the Devs made in developing her as a Prime.[/size]

Hold on. Primed Infested Weapons was already suggested by me, and yet the devs won't care.

Ash is a ninja stealth prime? Loki does not approve. Draco confirms other facts, which are omnipresent.

And I said it that on a different thread as well, since people were saying "her helmet looks terrible, hydroid 2.0", the deluxe skin fixes this problem.

Are we sure the Spira prime are a Prime of the normal Spira?? stat-wise they are far closer to being a Kunai Prime then Spira. Also compared to Spira the Prime is just appaling! Spira was unique in being a slow-firing, but quite powerfull knifes with their high Crit-chance, Prime looks bigger and like it would be more lethal, but instead it's faster to throw (doesn't make sense), deals less damage (again, no sense) and far less viability crit wise (You get the idea...)

Nikana looks ok alongside Saryn prime-wise. overall improvement, yet not overkill.

Also Drat. my days as a hacking limbo are over. i really do hope limbo gets some buffing over time, right now his viability is starting to feel very limited except in solo-play against grineer (corpus with their nullifying tech makes limbo utterly useless). The only time i feel usefull as limbo is in defense sorties where i get to play as the operative babysitter... at least for now since i know you devs are probably already plotting the removal of that ability.

Parte do conteudo de atualização não pode ser baixado pelo nossos servidores.
renicie o warframe e tante novamente.
já tentei varias vezes faz 2 dias , dezistelei e reenstalei mais nada de atualiza. quero uma solução para esse erro.  conseguindo resolver o problema envia para meu outro Email. severino15b@hotmai.com.                 agradeço a compreenção.

Parte do conteudo de atualização não pode ser baixado pelo nossos servidores.
renicie o warframe e tante novamente.
já tentei varias vezes faz 2 dias , dezistelei e reenstalei mais nada de atualiza. quero uma solução para esse erro.  conseguindo resolver o problema envia para meu outro                 agradeço a compreenção.

Looks good, still need to see a full body picture of her, cause as i can see from those, she have too few gold endornements, close to none '-'.

Sadly i will not be able to play it for a while, am so pumped to farm her... sad.

You're in for quite a ride then. Chassis gonna be a pain in the ... to farm, can tell you that much.

Why the little detail in developing Saryn Prime?

She hardly has any gold compared to the other Primes. I mean her leg is different, her helmet is different, and she has special shoulders. It could have been a special armor pack. With the lighting in the trailer making most of Saryn's armor gold she looks amazing, but looking at her in the codex, she hardly looks like a Prime Warframe.

I know Spira Prime looks cool, but why make Nikana and Spira the prime weapons? Not a single weapon related to the infested to match the theme was made prime.

Ash is the ninja stealth Prime, Mag controls gravity, Ember controls fire, Frost cold, Saryn Toxins. Couldn't they have chosen weapons that related to Saryn more than Spira and Nikana?

I don't mean to bash how anyone else may feel, I was just curious as to what the reasoning was behind the choices the Devs made in developing her as a Prime.

They chose that probably because people were very impatient abt it, because it was already released in the japan server or was that chinese, not realy sure still waiting for excal umbra too

Has anyone else had trouble with Valkyr's Hysteria not working properly when this patch dropped? I take damage in Hysteria and I don't get the build up counter. Was it changed and not mentioned in the patchnotes, or is it just broken?

Convergence is still spawning pretty awfully placed. And yet the worst: No one is and will be willing to spend more than 2 hours farming a thing which has been done in 20-25 minutes. The focus system "balancing" is just a nightmare.

Edited by 0Skyrim0