The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am more excited with the new Oberon skin than with a new frame

Vlada91

5 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

yea me 2,he is paladin after all

He has "paladin-esque" abilities, but he has always been labelled the "Nature" warframe. His normal look is literally a goat. With antlers.

This skin fits him perfectly, at least in my opinion. Besides, what if DE makes a frame that actually looks like a "Paladin"? Giving the current warframes alternate skins that totally change their appearance's genre (Like making a Nature looking frame into a Paladin looking frame) ends up limiting DE's creativity in the long run.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:06 PM, Noabettiet said:

I didn't like the skin that much, i think it is missing something. Like the cherry on top, that made the other skins pretty amazing.

Like, Maybe Actual Horns instead of Tree Branches? Or Something Similar to his original Feet? The little Deer Stumps are honestly not doing it for me on this new skin

1 minute ago, (PS4)sanemane213 said:

Like, Maybe Actual Horns instead of Tree Branches? Or Something Similar to his original Feet? The little Deer Stumps are honestly not doing it for me on this new skin

Not only that, the skin felt like it was lacking the color and pattern complexity that make these skins nice.

But those are just my opinions.