Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

Yust when is coming F.... Excalibur Umbra and why i cant get that F.... Brakk what is your problem when someone have the F.... Mark that G3 not come, and when it finaly comes no Brakk drops i am starting to hate this game!!!!!

16 hours ago, Showo said:

Seems like something on the lower end of the spectrum, but any chance we could get abilities that place a filter on the screen to change to your warframe's energy color? I'd love to have a nice sickly green filter on my screen when I use Hysteria on Valkyr :P

Thought of some new things while I was playing yesterday, still pretty low priority it would seem to me, but here goes nothing:

• On Interception missions, would it be possible to let only units that are grounded to be able to capture points? It's pretty annoying when doing a Corpus Intercept mission and we have like 4-5 Ospreys that are a bit difficult to hit, and even more so with melee, hovering around the capture points?
  • Also, have you guys ever considered tilesets that loop around to each other, to make maps a little less linear? When I see a tileset, let's say a Void tileset. I'm running through a Void map and I stumble across a hallway that has a closed, locked door, but I can see on the map that on the other side is a room I was in before, I think it would make sense from a logical standpoint that you can go through said door to go back in case you missed something from earlier in the tileset and have sort of a shortcut to an earlier part of a tileset.

Been a big fan of the game since beta, and while I stopped playing for about a year up until a few months ago, I'm back in full gear and I'm enjoying the game with every new content update since then, looking forward to seeing what you guys will do down the line!

Question: Focus. Now that we have seen the latest incarnation of Focus and it is closely monitored for possible tweaks, what I would ask about is: What is the future for Focus system in 2016? Are there any plans to add in more alternative powers like passive health regeneration for Unairu, or Evade chance for Naramon?

Edited by BETAOPTICS
Typo.

My questions are:

- What are your plans for Simaris and the Sanctuary ? When will we get new targets and lore entries. It really helps fleshing out the Warframe universe.

- What will happen with the future of Syndicates ? We already know you will implement Syndicate melee weapons, but is there something else planned, like Syndicate skins for warframes, weapons and landing crafts, or maybe quests, in order to add more meat on these factions' backgrounds ?

- We know that a 4th landing craft is coming soon. Beyond that, could you tell us what we can expect for the "housing", maybe like an external view of the Carrier or the ability to open more rooms in the orbiter module or a set of customizations for its interior (changing the walls aesthetics, removing the hanging cables to make it look less dilapidated, adding some "futuristic furniture") ?

- Do you intend to add more "aesthetic options" for the operator, like new suits (maybe focus themed) ?

- Can we expect at one point archwing missions which will take place around Corpus cloud cities ? Or "land missions" with some parts involving the use of archwings to go through an area ?

- Was Anakaris (the mummy from the game serie Dark Stalkers) one of the inspirations for the Inaros warframe ?

- Will the quest or lore introduced in the 18.5 update make you feel a bit like Indiana Jones ? If so, is there going to be some kind of Belloq ? Can we expect some antique trap dodging/puzzle solving ? Can one of the Devs wear a fedora during the Devstream ?

Thank you all for making Warframe a great game

DE i have a question that im pretty sure everyone has got in their minds which is is there any new on Umbras in general like how will they be different compared to primed frames or will they be basically the opposite of prime frames such as perhaps higher damage when near death orbs or something like that because with umbras you can expand this to alot of things,

i hope you guys answer this thx

hello.

i'd like to know if you all have any update with regards to tennogen steam workshop items becoming available for purchase in game. i love the items that are made in the workshop and i've already spent lotsa money on platinum in the past (i try to always utilise that 75% plat discount login reward). thank you.

lotsa love,

kalikilic

Hello here are some ideas :)

New dojo rooms?

More control over breeding?

Beacons???????

Syndicate "questlines/campaigns"?

Being able to run around in operatorform?

Room to see and play with all your pets in ship? <3

Make from the moon a different planet?

Most important : NOTICEBOARD inside the dojo where we can publish events, rules and votes?

Love you guys and keep rolling =D

May we please get the ability to skin our primed equipment with the non-primed versions, and also could these items use their original sounds as well?

• Primed Warframes are able to equip their non-primed counterparts helmets, but not their bodies.
  • The Paris Prime equipped with the Abra weapon skin still uses the Paris Prime Arrow instead of the standard Paris Arrow, and it still has the Paris Prime draw sound.

I would love to be able to have further customization for my Primed gear. 

1. when are scythes getting a rework?
  2. Banshee deluxe skin release?
  3. Starchart 3.0?
  4. When is Archwing getting more content? (Seems like a game mode left in the dust.)
  5. Any updates on reworking modding as you guys have been talking about of late? (Particularly DE Scott)
  6. Mag/ Volt rework progress?

• ~NOGGLES~
  • Will we ever get Wukong & Nezha noggles, will there be more deluxe/primes noggles in the future
  • ~TENNOGEN~
  • When can we project tennogen to reach consoles?
  • could it be possible to implement a seperate coin system for tennogen purchases via console to then appropriate monetary value to steam creators
  • I need new helmets pretty plz with a cherry on top
  • ~CONCLAVE~
  • With the coming of the conclave syandana will we get more variation with weapon/warframe skins *Tronified look with a Teshin aesthetic
  • will we ever get Teshins' Mantra ring syandana or dual nikanas one day?
  • PLZ add more trigger mods in PvE they work nicely in PvP
  • can we reduce Team Annihalation/FreeforAll to one game mode
  • would it be possible to create a juggernaut mode or a neutral assault/game mode 
  • ~CHINA FRAME~
  • could it be possible to see more frames in the future based on chinese mythology "Xian Tian,Ao Kuang, Chang ah, Hou yi"
  • will we ever get their cluster penta to international build?
  • ~XBOX PRESTIGE~
  • Can we *plz get a Jade Wukong Skin, Jade Tiberon, or a *Jade Ifrit Armor* for kubrows
  • ~TYPHUS~
  • Can we make this frame happen?

Also thank you all at DE you guys are all awesome! Glad to see every weekly update and the devs constant love for their own game and continued support with the community. ^_^

Edited by (XB1)Aerostrike 04

On March 2, 2016 at 3:48 PM, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: WHERE, WHEN, HOW LONG, ANOTHER YEAR?, DELAYED? OR CANCELLED?............Is Excal Umbra????

It's been 8 months now. This has been an incredibly dismal wait, another variant of a frame should not take this long. I'm not really sure DE understands why so many people are enthusiastic about him from our perspective.

Edited by LazerSkink