Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Cernos really? +Better bow idea

naheleduskwalker

Judging by the arrow in the pic released gonna assume it is yet again impact based.. Do we really need another bow like this?  A third  Cernos  ? Perhaps a different type of bow peraps one that t fires a bola that knocks down and temporarily disables a enemy that would be a very effective way to lock down a high value target... Or introduce a weapon with a special new mechanic that would provide an elemental effect based on it's energy color such as Chroma's ability.  Or perhaps a bow with a sort of smart arrow that will lock on an enemy within  a certain distance( this would help people who suck with single fire weapons).... My point being is we could literally use any other type of new bow. 

What do yall think?

The infestation is spreading to our arsenal! It's beacuse of the nanospores, we should get rid of them, maybe they will origin infested primed weapons!

Now into the topic: I think that a new crossbow would be a good idea.

4 minutes ago, Rhaenxys said:

It releases an AoE cloud like torid and we dont even know the stats yet so is too soon to call it "another cernos" the word cernos can be the only thing in common with the regular cernos.

like the forms of quanta :D

2 minutes ago, Rhaenxys said:

It releases an AoE cloud like torid and we dont even know the stats yet so is too soon to call it "another cernos" the word cernos can be the only thing in common with the regular cernos.

Ya not gonna call it a junk weapon yet..  Just predicting is all.. Other than looks has to share things in common with the other  Cernos'es  i would think.. Though i may be wrong. Just would rather see a really unique bow/crossbow  than another  Cernos   even if the only similarity is the name. If it was only the name it shared with other bow then why even name it _____  Cernos ?

I think the player made Anubis alt helm for Nekros better than this one, but this one is also great. 

I've speculated in the past that the new landing craft will be used as an AOE scanner with a lesser cool down that the others. I haven't seen any info on it as of yet. If someone else has any please share. 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215
grammar

The bow looks like it has different damage type and mechanics than any bow in game, and looks like it could be perfectly viable, although the stats will tell the full story there. So looks like a perfectly good bow to me, and looks different enough from the Cernos. I don't see the problem? 

Let's just wait and see what the stats are. Then we will know whether it will be worth using. Patience. 

44 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

Will the bow be able to Red Crit ? If not just mastery fodder.

Rakta cernos cant red crit (except with certain mods at a cost of a lot of damage) and is one of the best bows in the game, there are more things to take into account than red crits.

Edited by Rhaenxys