Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If EA bought Warframe

naheleduskwalker

1 minute ago, Kogashi said:

lololol -_-

There would be a seson pass

All weapons would do the same damage -_-

All frames would be "balanced" to be reskins of each other and be boring as heck

lmfao pretty much... Dont forget all weapons would have an unlockable gold and diamond skin 

Planets would need a subscription for 1 month, Mercury is free

Items and Ressources only drop for Premium players

Weaponskins provide better stats for weapons, of course they cost like 50$ each

You cant play online without Premium

The servers would be the worst thing you can find with more down than uptime

Premium players get priority access to login and group finding

Frames always cost platinum

Endless mode costs money for each part (5 waves, 5 minues etc)

8 minutes ago, (PS4)SektorZR1 said:

prime weapons would be dlc and prime frames would be season pass exclusive *shivers*

Honestly though...  If this game really were an EA thing everything would be cheaper or the same price.  XD

Also, if there were a prime access season pass I can't imagine them charging more than $100 for it.  If that included a year's worth of PA packages that'd be more than fair.  Dunno how the platinum will fit into all that.  hahaha.

A nonsense thing that's not going to happen, but perhaps fun for discussion.  lol.

Edited by sushidubya

1 minute ago, sushidubya said:

Honestly though...  If this game really were an EA thing everything would be cheaper or the same price.  XD

Also, if there were a prime access season pass I can't imagine them charging more than $100 for it.  If that included a years worth of PA packages that'd be more than fair.  Dunno how the platinum will fit into all that.  hahaha.

A nonsense thing that's not going to happen, but perhaps fun for discussion.  lol.

Sims.

What do you need to pay for a pack with some funriture again? And what would you need to pay for all the dlcs?^^

Best case scenario: EA hands to work over to Dice, tells them to make some tweaks then slap "Mass Effect 4" on it, with one of the tweaks being a sex scene with Clem.

Worst case scenario: $20 updates, non-tradeable platinum, and Prime gear can only be bought with plat.

6 minutes ago, Kao-Snake said:

Maybe someone should make a thread "What if Digital Extremes bought Warframe?" ?

Ok, now I'm a bit curious what everyone would think Square Enix would do to the game.

Warframe would take years to update and be "episodic"

we'd get warframe 1, warframe 2, and Excalibur returns: warframe

Edited by LordOfScrugging

1 minute ago, LazerusKI said:

Sims.

What do you need to pay for a pack with some funriture again? And what would you need to pay for all the dlcs?^^

Well, that need vs. want thing..  I mean technically a good player could buy the base game (I mean I can't imagine EA doing F2P with Warframe), use the standard gear/frames and still do very well.

I mean we're not really penalized hard for not using a prime warframe in everything (which is so beautiful, cuz some are ugly. lol), but yeah.

About farming for things for free on EA titles.  In NFS Most Wanted you could buy all the cars in packs or earn cars in game through racing.  I don't think there's an RNG element in that though...

I guess the RNG is there to add another layer of "difficulty/struggle" in obtaining the digital items vs buying them?  (pretty much the lifeline of a F2P title is to encourage players to buy something?)