Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the Xiphos landing craft

Cyberghost135

Now i know the landing craft is new but grinding for the parts in the new sabotage missions can be a pain because even if you find all three caches yet nothing so far due to the RNG. In fact: i was doing the new sabotage mission, collected all three caches, and i keep thinking in my head that the parts are a myth. But if anyone's got a different opinion than mine, then you know what to do because...... i got nothing else to say :/

As someone who truly believes in NOT buying things from the market as I feel it takes away from the game...... I will say that I buy the landing craft I like, it is indeed a measly 150 p

Edited by 5Diego5
grammar

I have never seen the use of obtaining the landing crafts. The previous ones just never dropped for me, so I gave up completely on obtaining them. 

However, once I heard about the sentries, I had to get this landing craft so just bought it. 

Anyway, farming the landing crafts is even more ridiculous than farming ivara. They never drop.

You're better off farming prime parts for platinum and then buying the craft from the market

i grind and grind for the mantis and scimitar knowing that i run into boxes/assassin enemy from time to time so i refused to buy those
- currently i got my mantis and 2 parts of scimitar except stalker engine part

i tried to farm this new xiphos, running about 10 new sab mission and figured it takes too long for each mission to find the caches (30 minutes or more since they are placed in very remote parts of the map, you do have to search the full map), and you need to find the cache before you sabotage otherwise environmental hazard + reduce visibility will make it harder to find the caches
- got nothing after 10 runs, and decided it's not an efficient use of time, there is no other reward, i ended up buying xiphos in the market

EOS

No idea how many sabotage runs I did, finding all 3 caches.  Spent an entire day doing that.  Not a single piece.

And I personally don't know anyone else that's gotten a Xiphos piece yet.

Did [dev name redacted] forget to include something in the drop tables again?  Oh, wait...  I mean... "Maybe there's a bug that's causing it not to drop."  Yeah.  A bug.

the sentrygun is too weak

doesnt matter where you place it, enemies can one shot kill it, thats a bit useless

it should adapt levels and be helpful

18 minutes ago, aoguro_ said:

the sentrygun is too weak

doesnt matter where you place it, enemies can one shot kill it, thats a bit useless

it should adapt levels and be helpful

Ah, so same problem as Scimitar's Carpet Bomb then?

At least I know not to waste farming time or plat on it.

42 minutes ago, 5Diego5 said:

As someone who truly believes in NOT buying things from the market as I feel it takes away from the game...... I will say that I buy the landing craft I like, it is indeed a measly 150 p

150 ? Dude thats like almost 2 rare core packs !

1 hour ago, Cyberghost135 said:

even if you find all three caches

1 hour ago, g4yb4ll said:

figured it takes too long for each mission to find the caches

Do people really exit the mission without finding all three caches? Why skip a chance to get additional loot? You're already wasting time playing a video game, what's the rush?

1 hour ago, DeMeritus said:

Did [dev name redacted] forget to include something in the drop tables again?  Oh, wait...  I mean... "Maybe there's a bug that's causing it not to drop."  Yeah.  A bug.

The R in RNG has a meaning.

1 hour ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Market > landing craft > Xiphos > purchase for a measly 150 plat > enjoy

Funny thing: I bought the thing and after that I spend 1 hour in Trading chat trading little things that are worth 10-15 :platinum: and I made 173  :platinum:  at the end of it.

7 hours ago, cxll said:

Do people really exit the mission without finding all three caches? Why skip a chance to get additional loot? You're already wasting time playing a video game, what's the rush?

What the tenno meant is that finding all  3 caches take way too long for the awful reward.

Once again the game is unrewarding. Whatever, the sentry is useless according to most feedback.

I won't spend 150p for a landing craft appearance and they're the grindest part of the game. I can live without this

I do enjoy sabotage, and searching for caches, but obtaining 3 R3 core... who care.

Edited by Trichouette

• 2 weeks later...