The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Soon or what?

DudeManThingDude

Question

20 answers to this question

Events are usually tied to new tilesets/mission types, so I hope that we get another one soon*, or that they're able to start talking about new ones soon.

*We just received the Moon and the new lighting, I'm not expecting anything else until Summer comes around honestly.

Edited by NightmareT12

6 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Events are usually tied to new tilesets/mission types, so I hope that we get another one soon*, or that they're able to start talking about new ones soon.

*We just received the Moon and the new lighting, I'm not expecting anything else until Summer comes around honestly.

Shadow debt wasn´t related to anything and we had no Event for the moontileset nor for Sabotage 2.0.

And as much as I would like another Event if it is similar to shadow debt then I can go without one.

12 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Shadow debt wasn´t related to anything and we had no Event for the moontileset nor for Sabotage 2.0.

And as much as I would like another Event if it is similar to shadow debt then I can go without one.

That's not really true, we had new assassins introduced. Also, the Moon had the Second Dream. It's no event, but... You get me. Sab 2.0, it's true. But I don't really think it needed it: We're familiar with caches and the effects the ships can take.

Edited by NightmareT12

20 hours ago, Fulgar_Strike said:

-nothing-

i have every special weapon after this event, i even played when the event was up but couldnt reach the goal

i didnt whine when the other stuff got reintroduced, its time to bring snipetron v back