Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

Yo! This is my first real thread on this forum.

Onto business. A couple days ago, I pointed out to one of my friends that there strange noises near one of the doors to the liset.  Upon the most recent mini-update,  infested tissue have been added to the door. Upon googling this, I discovered similar threads to this that mysteriously...I have been unable to access.  What does this all mean? I suspect this post will also become unreachable as soon as our DE overlords take hold of it.

14 hours ago, Z3tt said:

Noo i meant the size of the liset on the outside, its small :3 and the infested door didn't show an infestation before but you could hear it :3.

Could be because your confusing the ships we live in and the ship that drop us of at missions. Liset isn't here we live, it's only meant as a transportation to and from missions. The same is with Mantis and the other 2 (forgot names) you can choose.

We live in the Orbiter (ignore the ?)
A0Q9r1S.jpg

41 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Ordis wasn't Infested originally, he was just damaged and glitchy. there's a clear visual difference when you compare Ordis and Jordas: Jordas clearly has tendons of Technocyte matter growing within his Visual form. plus Ordis only shows occasional Quirks of his more Psychotic side, Jordas is full-blown insane.

So the infested door. There's been a lot of speculation on this and I'd like to bring the obvious to the table here. There are only 2 infested entities: Lephantis and Hunhow.

INFESTED ARE LIKE HEARTLESS FROM KINGDOM HEARTS (KH2 reference incoming) they side with who is strong.

Now that the main pieces on the table lets go with the first theory here. Lephantis is so out of date he needs removal for a 6 gigabyte rework. Straight up.

Second theory. Hunhow was present at the Derelict for Stolen Dreams. Infested. The New Strange. Hunhow's puppet Chroma. Infested. Case made.

So to eliminate confusion: WhAt AbOuT MeSa?!/ plox. No. Stop. She was the mutalist strain that Salad extracted. Doesn't count. Oh by the way "....I feel them...they are hungry.." Lephantis.

What about Jordas? Bruh no. He never had control of his own ship. He was used to bring in victims. I.E. Atlas and his liset. Thus why we have the raid. But again Lephantis owns him just like that peeon Phroid.

And the Infestation on Phobos would've been minimal if the Grineer contaminated ships didn't import it in. Inaros wasn't gonna have that.

Edited by NyxSilence

Normally when i said in my Orbiter for a good long while i usually hear Ordis rambling on in my ear.

but i have standing in my ship for a good ten minutes and have heard "nothing" from our Cephalon.

what was brought to my attention was one of the sections of the ship has been getting rather.. "sick"

https://gyazo.com/74f9554069c42a0bbeff191ce0a387c3

Something is going on with our good friend...

1 minute ago, Kazzamo said:

Hunhow is a sentient.... Not infested. 

Since you have an inability to read everything

INFESTED ARE LIKE HEARTLESS FROM KINGDOM HEARTS (KH2 reference incoming) they side with who is strong.

He hates the tenno. The hate flows through this one. The Infested sided with him.