Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

22 minutes ago, Demivo said:

I don't know... wish I had him with me, I'm one of the few people that like him 

12 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

I am one of those who like Ordis too. Love its comments.

To me, Ordis is the best character in the entire game. the fact that he's now talking to me only very rarely scared me a bit. i'm used to making 20 sec delays between 1 minute recipes just so i can hear him talk, but after 18.6, he's only talking 25% as much..

3 minutes ago, GEbaSZ624 said:

The only thing I can think of is that we're about to get a new quest similar to Howl of the Kubrow but with Kavats, as those feed on infested tissue. We'll most likely need to breed one to have them clear out the Orbiter for us. Meow of the Kavats confirmed?

Exactly what I was thinking tame kavat to save ship and our loot from infestation

16 minutes ago, LeFr33 said:

If you have a quest active he won't talk.

I don't have quests actives, I've done every quest

12 minutes ago, Azuhra said:

I guess I wasn't the only one that got 'quiet Ordis' bug(?). I like Ordis too for his glitchy comments, and now as he quieted, it just feel so wrong... QQ;

yep I don't know what's going on and its bothering me

So I decided to go down to see what had happened to the door. I hung around listening to the noises, wondering what the heck was behind the door and watched the red mist when Ordis swiftly says:

'Operator... Were you visualizing a bloody battle? Me too!'

Get out of my head Ordis.

Edited by Naith

17 minutes ago, Demivo said:

I forgot to say that my Ordis hasn't talked since before the new update, for something like 2 weeks

He's been talking to me quite alot, you just simply not notice it because you're used to it lol

Just now, HadrosaurHero said:

I never noticed, but he hasn't been talking lately!

Maybe hints towards a new quest? ;)

Personally, I think that a new quest will be released withing the next couple of updates and this quest will require you to fight off the infested on your ship! It'd be cool if your ship size is increased permanently after completing the quest