Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #71!

[DE]Rebecca

whats happening on our ship ?? please tell us some information about it

and PLEASE GIVE US SOME GOOD NEWS ABOUT EXCALIBUR UMBRA, thanks :) cheers, everyone keep asking about it but still cant see any new information and we want to hear about it, please... 

1.) I know the option to retrieve a lens is not in your plans, but will we ever have the option to completely delete a lens from an item. I would like to be able to play with different things without worrying about them acquiring focus that i do not need any more.

2.) any general updates on focus.

3.) can frost get some cloth physics love.

4.) any update on syndicate melee weapons.

Edited by (PS4)towerhill-BPT

when will be able to trade other items besides primes? we can already trade a limited number of sortie rewards, what about other stuff, vauban parts etc? we can trade syndicate weapons, we can trade wraith parts from sorties, so what about whole wraith weapons that have not been used or potatoed? 

So i would like to ask some simple questions

-i believe that microsoft is planning on having keyboard and mouse adaptability on xbox at some point, if they do eventually do that will you have keyboard support for warframe?

-will there ever be a windows 10 variant of warframe that allows for cross-play between xbox and PC?

-when is that burston rework coming along?

-how is the mag and volt reworks doing? do you have anything to show for us?

-any possibility of having more contests like enemies of the tenno, and weapon making contests for those of us who have great ideas but suck at 3D modeling?

2 streams ago Scott talked about revisiting Mag.

Last stream was all about 18.5 so no chance to take a look...hope this time we'd have the honor!

I wish bullet attractor could stay as some form...i don't want it to go completely. It's my favorite ability on Mag.

Aklex Prime and Akvasto Prime.

Please.

In January 2015 (Devstream 45) you said you were "working on" repeatable quests. I really want to take shiny post 18.5 screenshots of The Second Dream :)

People have been asking for a while (and I don't recall seeing a response to it, I may be wrong) about colouring individual armour pieces independently from each other. Is this going to be a thing? Please make this a thing!

Syndicate melee weapons? Vaykor Jat Kittag would make me so happy... also, toggleable Syndicate procs would be nice.

Finally... scrugging emote?

20 minutes ago, (PS4)JamesDixon909 said:

Quick question.. Purple crits - What are they?

If I'm understanding what you're referring to, they aren't actually crits - damage is displayed in purple when you damage an enemy with Overshields.

Will there ever be any sort of Alliance Dojo?

Are you guys going to rework clans any time soon?

Spoiler

The other day i met a mastery rank 15 player who had never participated in a dark sector conflict which suprised me, but at the same time, it just goes to show how long its been since Clans clashed or really did much at all. Currently the only reason to even go to the dojo is to get research or trade and the whole thing is kinda wierd. Clans are kind of forced on us so that we can get research but theres no real reason behind being in a clan other than getting things. Here are some things i thought of (further questions)

Clan vs Clan conclave for exclusive rewards such as badges, Dojo trophies, banners for dojo.

Dojo console that allows Conclave leaderboards to be seen to encourage inter-clan competitiveness in the way of conclave.

Inter and super-Clan conclave tournaments.

Clan exclusive raids or missions designed to be played specifically with clan members (I.e. missions must be run exclusively with people from your same clan)

Designable and Changable Obstacle coarses for parkour 2.0 (current one was nullified by 2.0)

Archwing races on Coarses set directly outside of the dojo with view of dojo in skybox.

Both of two above having leaderboards placable as decorations to put in optimal position or dedicated rooms. 

All in all are you guys considering any sort of reworks to the clan systems any time soon? especially Alliances because currently there is no reason at all to be in an alliance.

Edited by dmantacos

Will you please undo the "fix" for Energy Leeches draining us with toggled abilities on? That's not cool. My Excal goes from an Exalted Blade drain of roughly 1 energy per second to 3-5 per second around a single Energy Leech, other frames untested as yet. Annoying on low-medium levels, but I suppose I could deal with it... But on higher levels, endurance runs in the low Void or in T3/4 Void, or Derelict, or on Sortie, when there's half a dozen leeches around and you have no idea where they all are because you're getting zerged (and in case of infested, can't see the eximus glow through the disruptor aura), this goes from annoying challenge to gamebreaking mistake. When you mod your frame to make the best use of a toggled ability, it really sucks to have that ability sent down the toilet by something you can't find and stop.

Apologies for any run-on sentences and accidental ranting, but this really is an annoying "fix"... :\

33 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

If I'm understanding what you're referring to, they aren't actually crits - damage is displayed in purple when you damage an enemy with Overshields.

Quick question.. Purple crits - What are they?

These mobs didn't have overshields in the t3 defense and I looked it up with no solid explanation.. Please point me to a thread with a definite answer?

I was just curious as to what they are and thought the same but there are so many threads asking this so I thought to ask the devs

Edited by (PS4)JamesDixon909
Just added some stuff